The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » Amulet Coin?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Amulet Coin?
Juice
Farting Nudist
Member # 968

Rate Member
posted 12-27-2000 08:22 PM      Profile for Juice     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I know how it works,but where can I find it?I've found it once before,but I forgot where!?Help?

------------------
I've seen enough horror movies to know that any weirdo in a mask is never friendly.

waruimewtwo
Farting Nudist
Member # 1328

Member Rated:
posted 12-27-2000 09:30 PM      Profile for waruimewtwo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It's found in the underground section of Goldenrod. After rescuing the real Station Manager, go to the top right of the area to find stairs that lead to the amulet coin.

Does anyone know what happens when you battle a trainer with 2 pokemon that are equipped with the Amulet Coin?

------------------

JP Nogueira
Farting Nudist
Member # 962

Member Rated:
posted 12-28-2000 10:30 PM      Profile for JP Nogueira   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Humm... I think you only double the money you would earn normaly. So, two, three or five Amulet Coins would only give you double the money you could get.

------------------
----======= (o)
JP Noga
Gym Leader from Brazil
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon.
That is only the selfish perception of people.
Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favourites."

Divine Wind
Farting Nudist
Member # 1051

Rate Member
posted 12-30-2000 04:08 PM      Profile for Divine Wind   Author's Homepage   Email Divine Wind   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The Pokemon with Amulet Coin attached must have been in the battle, so you can switch it in and out, but it needs to participate in the battle for your cash to double. You only get 1 per game, and I'm not sure what happens with multiple coins, but I think it would only double it, not double it for each pokemon with Amulet Coin attached that participated.

------------------

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.