The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » How to get your favourite mistery gift!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How to get your favourite mistery gift!
JP Nogueira
Farting Nudist
Member # 962

Member Rated:
posted 12-26-2000 09:53 PM      Profile for JP Nogueira   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hi people!

Since I exchanged mistery gifts with my brother through all this week, I noticed that the days when I trained my pkmns, I got better gift, and the days I just turned my Gameboy on to exchange gifts, I got BERRIES!!!

So, does it have any connection between time played and the gift you get?

Pay attention to these things when you are exchanging gifts and tell me what you got, okay?

------------------
----======= (o)
JP Noga
Gym Leader from Brazil
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon.
That is only the selfish perception of people.
Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favourites."

Cesar
Farting Nudist
Member # 529

Member Rated:
posted 12-26-2000 11:19 PM      Profile for Cesar   Email Cesar   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think your right. Every day I turn on my gameboy and trade gifts with my sister. We both get worthless pieces of krap like dire hits and X defend. I'm getting pretty sick of getting those!

------------------
NidoGod- Earthquake, Amnesia, Ice Beam, submission @leftovers
"640K ought to be enough for anybody." -- Bill Gates, 1981.

From: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
Meowth346
Farting Nudist
Member # 166

posted 12-26-2000 11:48 PM      Profile for Meowth346   Author's Homepage        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I've thoroughly researched Mystery Gift, and as far as I've been able to tell, it's completely random. You and a sibling or friend can easily test Mystery Gifting further by reseting the time, then Gifting again and again with and without playing for certain lengths of time between Gifts.

I myself have gotten the N64 and SNES both from mornings where the first thing that I did was Mystery Gift with my brother.

--Meowth346

------------------
Researcher in charge of Pokémon Forever, a compilation of about 1/1000th of my work.

*HeRaCr0sS*
Farting Nudist
Member # 1193

Member Rated:
posted 12-27-2000 03:02 AM      Profile for *HeRaCr0sS*     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yea, it's probably not based on time. I've turned on my gameboy and gifted and got a SNES.

------------------
Give your brain a quick rest. Enjoy some PokéFunnies!

"You need a hazer. Try this gengar- HaZe, PsYcH uP, CoNfUsE RaY, PsYcHiC."
FolGRIM7, TPMer

"...i like suicune as a hazer..."
dr. j, Pojoer

"first things first: kinglax, you're horrible spelling and atrocious grammar is about to infuriate me."
Night, PokeDaily

"good, just don't accidentally haze away paralysis"
golduck432, PokeDaily

ROTFLMAO!

JP Nogueira
Farting Nudist
Member # 962

Member Rated:
posted 12-27-2000 11:02 AM      Profile for JP Nogueira   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Okay, lets go on with our research...

I was at TPM and saw a table with frequence of gifts your earn from MG. The are commons, uncommons, rare and very rare.

The question is: Have you ever got any rare or very rare gift without playing the game before, for some time?

Today I will play around one hour to exchange mistery gifts with my brother. If something cool happen, I tell you!

------------------
----======= (o)
JP Noga
Gym Leader from Brazil

waruimewtwo
Farting Nudist
Member # 1328

Member Rated:
posted 12-27-2000 01:31 PM      Profile for waruimewtwo   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You should try using the time changing code and mystery gift over and over and over. I did this with my friend, and the first 10 gifts I got were good ones (Surf Pikachu, Virtual Boy, etc.) After a while, we only got berries and the X stat items. I think it might have to do with the person you mystery gift.

------------------

JP Nogueira
Farting Nudist
Member # 962

Member Rated:
posted 12-27-2000 06:12 PM      Profile for JP Nogueira   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah... I kinda agree with you

But I don´t like do change time... you know... must find the password and I really don´t like it :P

Just think, every they we have a lot of things to do! This is a lot funny!

Okay... so, closing topic?

------------------
----======= (o)
JP Noga
Gym Leader from Brazil

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.