The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » Stats boosters idea

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Stats boosters idea
Weapon
Farting Nudist
Member # 932

Member Rated:
posted 12-22-2000 02:45 PM      Profile for Weapon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I was just wondering if I raise a Pokemon to about level 70, 75 by battling normally then I give it drugs to it can't take no more, afterwards continuing leveling up by battling would his stats be better or worst?

------------------

Weapon
Farting Nudist
Member # 932

Member Rated:
posted 12-22-2000 02:47 PM      Profile for Weapon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
better than usual, with just leveling up and not giving it anything I mean

------------------

Farting Nudist
Member # 836

Member Rated:
posted 12-22-2000 03:17 PM      Profile for Newbie     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
http://www.math.miami.edu/~jam/azure/compendium/training.htm
Look at the stat booster section...

------------------
[Sig deleted due to absurd short length.]

Weapon
Farting Nudist
Member # 932

Member Rated:
posted 12-22-2000 06:36 PM      Profile for Weapon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I don't really understand it much, because it is in technical form, so if you can give me a yes or no that will be fine thanks

------------------

KAK-tool
Farting Nudist
Member # 1332

Member Rated:
posted 12-23-2000 01:38 PM      Profile for KAK-tool     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ideally you want to give it stat boosters early on (before training) so you can give it as many as possible. The more stat boosters that you give it, the more "maxing out" work is done for you, so you will be able to build up your pokemon faster. As long as you train your pokemon properly (try not to train exclusively in the elite 4), the stats will end up the same in the end, no matter when you give it the stat boosters.

Hope this helped!

------------------

quote:
There are three things you need to win at pokemon: luck, good pokemon and skill. I have all three, that's why I win. Matt, you only have one, luck.
-The grand master of Pokemon

Mr. K
Racist
Member # 2

Member Rated:
posted 12-23-2000 01:54 PM      Profile for Mr. K   Author's Homepage   Email Mr. K   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Weapon: I don't really understand it much, because it is in technical form...

Yeah, sorry to use the English on ya like that...

KAK, what's wrong with just training with the E4?

------------------
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect." -Mark Twain

From: Cinnabar Island | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
KAK-tool
Farting Nudist
Member # 1332

Member Rated:
posted 12-23-2000 02:15 PM      Profile for KAK-tool     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I just thought that your pokemon might gain levels too quickly so you may not max out by level 100, especially if you train them there from low levels. Although I guess it doesn't mattter since you can use the box trick to fix you pkmn.

I retract my former statement in discrace.
*runs away and hides in a box*

------------------
[Sig deleted due to absurd length.]

Mr. K
Racist
Member # 2

Member Rated:
posted 12-23-2000 06:08 PM      Profile for Mr. K   Author's Homepage   Email Mr. K   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
KAK-tool: I just thought that your pokemon might gain levels too quickly so you may not max out by level 100...

No need to run away...that's a valid point if you're trying to max out your Pokemon at any Level lower than 100.

The safest place to train for Pika/Poke/Petit Cup is the little Nido patch by Indigo Plateau. It's terribly boring, but if you don't want to cheat, that's the thing to do.

If you're shooting the moon, tho, which Weapon implied in his first post, the E4 is just fine. I prefer it to Cerulean Cave, because you don't have to wander around looking for fights, and I don't Shark, so I need the money.

Plus I'm always interested to see if a single guy can get all the way thru.

------------------
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect." -Mark Twain

From: Cinnabar Island | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.