The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » wild goose breeding

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: wild goose breeding
spunman
Farting Nudist
Member # 1181

posted 12-09-2000 04:01 AM      Profile for spunman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i looked back a bit to see if this topic had been covered in an earlier post, but couldn't find one, so here goes. (and this is one example)

ripped rom data from pds shows that both the totodile and bulbasaur series can learn razor wind through breeding. check this against necrosaro's breeding bytes in his pokÚdex and you find out that bulbasaur and totodile can only learn razor wind from each other. neither of them learns it naturally, and they can't breed with any other pokÚys that learn it at all, yet it's a breed only move.

is this a mistake?

------------------
i am the sandshrew! cu-cu-kachoo!
www.myplanet.net/weaselgrip/spunman
look, i'm a kiwi! (i'm in denial now... humor me...)

kelv
Farting Nudist
Member # 843

posted 12-09-2000 02:08 PM      Profile for kelv   Email kelv   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Check if Bulbasaur learns Razor Wind in the chromatics. Your solution may lie there...

------------------
Remember, lest we forget... today is rememberance day
kelv, November 11, 2000

Muku
Farting Nudist
Member # 1052

Member Rated:
posted 12-09-2000 04:47 PM      Profile for Muku   Email Muku   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kelv:
Check if Bulbasaur learns Razor Wind in the chromatics. Your solution may lie there...

Nope. Razor Wind isn't a TM in r/b/y. Maybe transfer over a PKMN from r/b/y with Razor Wind that these guys can breed with and then breed. It's worth a shot.

------------------
[Sig deleted due to absurd content.] - Hee hee.

Cesar
Farting Nudist
Member # 529

Member Rated:
posted 12-09-2000 06:41 PM      Profile for Cesar   Email Cesar   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Get kabuto from Pokemon Yellow and teach it Razor wind and breed it with Totodile. Then all you have to do is breed Totodile with bulbasaur. Does that answer your question?

------------------
NidoGod- Earthquake, Amnesia, Ice Beam, Double Kick
"Okay, you just bought yourself a 317: Pointing out police stupidity."-Wiggum

From: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
Anxious Clock
President Taft
Member # 1159

Member Rated:
posted 12-09-2000 07:12 PM      Profile for Anxious Clock     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Muku:
Nope. Razor Wind isn't a TM in r/b/y.

Yes it is.

------------------
"Anthrax is a sex god! Or at least, that's what his pet hamster told me"-Psybro, on Anthrax being a sex god

spunman
Farting Nudist
Member # 1181

posted 12-09-2000 09:40 PM      Profile for spunman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
oh, hell. i wanna put breedable moves in my pokÚdex, along with males that could pass the move down to your pokÚy.

looks like i'm in for a lot more work than i originally planned...

------------------

spunman
Farting Nudist
Member # 1181

posted 12-10-2000 02:54 PM      Profile for spunman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
btw, forgot to say thanks y'all.

THANKS!

------------------

Dragonite21
Farting Nudist
Member # 475

posted 12-10-2000 03:54 PM      Profile for Dragonite21     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
After all, Razor Wind is such a damn good move .

------------------
-Dragonite21

O_O

spunman
Farting Nudist
Member # 1181

posted 12-10-2000 08:35 PM      Profile for spunman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
din'tcha know?

teehee

------------------

Muku
Farting Nudist
Member # 1052

Member Rated:
posted 12-10-2000 09:00 PM      Profile for Muku   Email Muku   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Oops...um, sorry. Now I feel stupid. I've been playing Silver quite a bit and have lost some memory on r/b/y. Huh.

------------------
[Sig deleted due to absurd content.] - Hee hee.

Mr.E
Farting Nudist
Member # 696

Member Rated:
posted 12-10-2000 10:09 PM      Profile for Mr.E     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Is there anyway to get Amnesia on the Male Nido-line?

------------------
I AM A GOLDEN GOD!

From: Munchkin Land, Oz | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
spunman
Farting Nudist
Member # 1181

posted 12-10-2000 10:19 PM      Profile for spunman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
from what i've found so far, male nidos can breed with slowpoke, snorlax, sentret, and wooper, all of whom can learn amnesia. unfortunately, i'm a very unskilled (and/or unlucky) breeder, so i haven't been able to determine whether or not you can get a male nido from a female mother. depends on how strictly the rules apply...

will a nidogal mother always have nidogal critters? you'd have to breed a male nido with ditto to get another male nido.

or can a pair of nidos beget male offspring?

i'm working on this at the moment, but i've got finals, the holidays, and a new radar system to get certified on by the end of the month, so if anyone else knows the answer, it would be appreciated.

------------------

Yay Porygon
Farting Nudist
Member # 810

Member Rated:
posted 12-10-2000 11:37 PM      Profile for Yay Porygon   Author's Homepage   Email Yay Porygon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Get yaself a NidoranF and a Whatever that lerans Amnesia. Breed, you can get NidoFs and NidoMs with Amnesia. Happy that NidoFs have both types of babies, eh?

------------------
Oy.

From: Peregrine Island | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
spunman
Farting Nudist
Member # 1181

posted 12-11-2000 12:07 AM      Profile for spunman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
yp: that DOES make sense. your name rules, btw!

'n i just finished my online final. 95! explains why i'm still online, eh?

------------------

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights PokÚmon Laboratory

ę 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.