The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » "It's brimming with energy"

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: "It's brimming with energy"
Porygone
The Goatse Man
Member # 805

Member Rated:
posted 12-02-2000 10:15 PM      Profile for Porygone   Email Porygone   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Does anybody now what causes this, how to stop it, etc.? It's a real pain to get ready to breed two Pokemon and then get that message! I've noticed this seems to happen most often with my max stat Pokemon, but this also happens with non-max staters. Can anyone provide me with further information?

------------------
"The Devil has no inner child. It's sad really" - Lewis, The Drew Carey Show

"We are not crazy! Stop staring, or we will kill you all!" Jack Malloy, Unhappily Ever After

[This message has been edited by Porygone (edited 12-02-2000).]

From: Celadon City Gym | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
Cesar
Farting Nudist
Member # 529

Member Rated:
posted 12-02-2000 11:28 PM      Profile for Cesar   Email Cesar   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
There are two reasons its "brimming with energy"
1) Your trying to breed it with one of its parents.
2) The two pokemon are not meant to breed.
If you want to see which pokemon can breed go to *sad* TPM Unfortunately White Cat's pokedex doesn't say which pokemon can breed with others.
Ex. Clefairy can breed with Pikachu, Raichu, Clefairy, Clefable, Jigglypuff, Wigglytuff, Chansey, Togetic, Marill, Azumarill, Hoppip, Skiploom, Jumpluff, Snubbull, Granbull and Blissey. But it can not breed with the other 234 other pokemon, if you try it will say "its brimming with energy"

------------------
NidoGod- Earthquake, Amnesia, Ice Beam, Double Kick
"Okay, you just bought yourself a 317: Pointing out police stupidity."-Wiggum

From: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
Porygone
The Goatse Man
Member # 805

Member Rated:
posted 12-02-2000 11:36 PM      Profile for Porygone   Email Porygone   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
1. How does the game keep track of parents?
2. Um, I'm pretty sure a Ditto CAN breed with Charizard (I was looking to exploit it's new boosted Spec. Attack). Both were max statters.
3. If they won't breed, it'll usually say "It has no interest in the other Pokemon".

------------------

"We are not crazy! Stop staring, or we will kill you all!" Jack Malloy, Unhappily Ever After

spunman
Farting Nudist
Member # 1181

posted 12-03-2000 02:59 AM      Profile for spunman        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
necrosaro's done a LOT of updating to his g/s pokédex. take a look.

<edit>wish i could get my pokéys to breed. all i've successfully bred was a pichu. last time i walked past the daycare, i found the damned buggers masturbating! and you think you've got breeding problems?</edit>

------------------
"what if mr. mewtwo has blizzard, perhaps the tm most commonly used on it?" - psybro teaching me humility
www.myplanet.net/weaselgrip/spunman
look, i'm a kiwi! (i'm in denial now... humor me...)

[This message has been edited by spunman (edited 12-03-2000).]

Muku
Farting Nudist
Member # 1052

Member Rated:
posted 12-08-2000 10:02 PM      Profile for Muku   Email Muku   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I bred 2 PKMN and got a normal egg, then I changed their sex (gameshark) and they were brimming with energy. *shutters at the male Jynx and female Hitmonlee*

------------------
[Sig deleted due to absurd content.] - Hee hee.

quesoso
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 472

Rate Member
posted 12-09-2000 05:39 PM      Profile for quesoso   Author's Homepage   Email quesoso   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I wonder, why did they prevent inbreeding? It's something that can occur in nature, and although it is morally wrong in our society today, I don't think that they should've done what they did. The fact that the offspring would be weaker should be enough to drive off inbreeders... ah well. I just thought it wasn't natural for it to be that way.

------------------

From: Escondido, CA, USA | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
*Scyther
Farting Nudist
Member # 327

Rate Member
posted 12-09-2000 11:15 PM      Profile for *Scyther   Email *Scyther   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
you can also breed almost anything wiht a ditto.

------------------

MewtwoSama
Asshole
Member # 12

Member Rated:
posted 12-10-2000 12:25 AM      Profile for MewtwoSama   Author's Homepage   Email MewtwoSama   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *Scyther:
you can also breed almost anything wiht a ditto.

I traded in my Pikachu from Red.
It wouldnt breed with my Ditto from Silver.

------------------
Even if Fanny was in Revenge of the Nerds, people wouldnt like him.

From: Abyss of Evil | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Jigglypuff
Farting Nudist
Member # 144

Member Rated:
posted 12-10-2000 08:21 PM      Profile for Jigglypuff   Email Jigglypuff   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I tried to breed a lv40 Corsola with a level 5 Squirtle AND IT WOULDN'T WORK. (And yes, it did say that it was brimming with energy)

------------------
Visit Neopets

Porygone
The Goatse Man
Member # 805

Member Rated:
posted 12-10-2000 08:50 PM      Profile for Porygone   Email Porygone   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I tried breeding two Sneasel, one male, one female, obviously......difference of 3 levels. They were brimming with energy......I took out the female, sent in my max stat Ditto, and they were friendly with each other......

------------------

mewtwo's fortress
Farting Nudist
Member # 591

Member Rated:
posted 12-12-2000 07:47 PM      Profile for mewtwo's fortress     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I have a feeling that max stat pokemon can't breed

I mean if you bred a max stat flareon with a max stat jolteon you would have an ultra powerful eevee

------------------
come to our site http://pub40.ezboard.com/beeveecave needs members

From: the cold, dark depths of mewtwo's fortess | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.