The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » Old TMs and breeding

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Old TMs and breeding
Farting Nudist
Member # 836

Member Rated:
posted 11-21-2000 09:58 PM      Profile for Newbie     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Let's say I breed a Lapras,with the moveset: Rain Dance, Ice Beam, Surf and Thunder, with a Horsea. Will the Horsea have Ice Beam on it?

------------------
==~Luker of the Azure~==
*~*And newbie at heart*~*

Yay Porygon
Farting Nudist
Member # 810

Member Rated:
posted 11-22-2000 10:31 PM      Profile for Yay Porygon   Author's Homepage   Email Yay Porygon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Nope, sorry. Only G/S/C TMs and HMs are passed along.

------------------
Oy.

From: Peregrine Island | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
White Cat
Nobody knows why I'm an admin.
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 11-24-2000 04:12 AM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage   Email White Cat      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Actually, that's not true. Body Slam isn't a Metallic TM, but when I bred a male Arcanine traded from Chromatics with a Ditto, the female Growlithe had inherited Body Slam when it hatched.

------------------
"I like to do politics with people from the East. Joe Clark and Stockwell Day are from Alberta. They are a different type. I'm joking. I'm serious. Uh..."
-- Canadian Prime Minister Jean Chrétien

Yay Porygon
Farting Nudist
Member # 810

Member Rated:
posted 11-24-2000 08:52 PM      Profile for Yay Porygon   Author's Homepage   Email Yay Porygon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ou. Well, uh, I *do* know Horsea won't breed Ice Beam. Stupid Horsea. I bred you for nuttin'!

At least I can look at your (White Cat) Dex to see what to breed.

------------------
Oy.

From: Peregrine Island | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
Manuel Calavera
Sock Lover
Member # 1202

Member Rated:
posted 11-25-2000 05:31 AM      Profile for Manuel Calavera     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
But in Stadium GSC, I believe you can use chromatic TMs with mettalic Pokémon. Not vice-versa, cuz you can do that anyway:P.

We're gonna see a load of Raikou with Thunderbolt, and such on.

------------------

From: Newcastle, Home of Geordies, Brown Ale and The Wildhearts | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
White Cat
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 01-08-2001 05:06 PM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage   Email White Cat      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I should point out that when Meowth346 and Necrosaro revised their bred moves lists, it turned out that Body Slam is on Growlithe's list. So my experience doesn't conflict with the new research that proves that Chromatic TMs can't be bred in Metallics.

------------------
"This year, Toronto had a huge garbage problem. But he was re-elected anyway."
-- Jimmy & Seamus O'Toole, Royal Canadian Air Farce

Jared0169
Farting Nudist
Member # 1081

Member Rated:
posted 01-20-2001 08:16 AM      Profile for Jared0169   Email Jared0169   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
White Cat, can you possibly give me a link to your Pokedex, I seem to have lost my copy(I had it BMed but my dad cleaned up all my BMs, so most of my stuff is lost )

------------------
The poster formerly known as Mew72584
Email:jared_van_ausdal@hotmail.com
AIM: Jared0169

From: Beavercreek, Ohio, USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 01-21-2001 03:28 AM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What does the term "chromatic TMs" mean? Thanks.

-MK

------------------

Porygone
The Goatse Man
Member # 805

Member Rated:
posted 01-21-2001 03:55 AM      Profile for Porygone   Email Porygone   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
"Chromatic" refers to R/B/Y. Since Chromatics are colors, we refer to them with that term. Gold and Silver are metals, and thus, are referred to as "metallics".

------------------
"The Devil has no inner child. It's sad really" - Lewis, The Drew Carey Show

"We are not crazy! Stop staring, or we will kill you all!" Jack Malloy, Unhappily Ever After

From: Celadon City Gym | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
Jackdaw
Farting Nudist
Member # 118

Member Rated:
posted 01-21-2001 08:08 AM      Profile for Jackdaw   Author's Homepage   Email Jackdaw   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jared0169:
White Cat, can you possibly give me a link to your Pokedex, I seem to have lost my copy(I had it BMed but my dad cleaned up all my BMs, so most of my stuff is lost )

You go to the link on the main page entitled "Links", and you click it. The first one on the very top will take you there. Simple enough?

------------------
"I so happy." - Quina, FFIX

White Cat
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 01-22-2001 04:05 PM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage   Email White Cat      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
http://www.white-cat.net/files/gsdex.txt

What does "BMed" mean? Bitmapped?

------------------
"I failed ninth grade three times, but I don't think it was necessarily 'cause I'm stupid."
-- Eminem

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.