The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » Legendary Dogs/Cats/Thingies

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Legendary Dogs/Cats/Thingies
powercat
Farting Nudist
Member # 1103

Member Rated:
posted 11-17-2000 02:55 PM      Profile for powercat     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
OK... I've been wandering all over Jhoto and can't seem to run into any of them... Is there someplace special that I have to go? I did release them from their statues, but I can't seem to find them anywhere in the overworld.

------------------
To be, or not to be... what was the question?

Eaichu250
Farting Nudist
Member # 826

Member Rated:
posted 11-17-2000 03:53 PM      Profile for Eaichu250   Email Eaichu250   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
They are Dogs and they could be anywhere in any patch of grass all you need is luck on your side to find them ^_^ but i ran into sucinie by outside the bug catching game

------------------
"Maaan, it rocks. I love rolling it along the ground and looking at its face." - Branners

From: Perth Amboy, NJ | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
Ravashack
Farting Nudist
Member # 128

Member Rated:
posted 11-17-2000 03:59 PM      Profile for Ravashack     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Since people argue over what they are Eaichu250, its best not to call them a certain type. I know I don't want to see that argument flare up again. (I know, call them Legendary Beasts. *sigh*) Anyhow, grab a pokémon under level 40, use Max Repels, and start looking. You'll find them eventually. If you run out of Max Repels, go buy more. If you run out of money, go trash the Elite Four with an Amulet Coin.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Ravashack (edited 11-17-2000).]

Nirvana
Farting Nudist
Member # 1211

Member Rated:
posted 12-02-2000 09:46 AM      Profile for Nirvana     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Once you see one of the Legendary beasts in the wild your Pokedex will constantly track it when you look it up under its area

------------------
"Pikachu"

- Pikachu

From: United Kingdom. | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.