The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » Now that's one screwed up egg!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Now that's one screwed up egg!
Muku
Farting Nudist
Member # 1052

Member Rated:
posted 11-12-2000 01:49 PM      Profile for Muku   Email Muku   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Has anyone bred a Missingno. with a Ditto? I'm just wondering if it would work. Would it be be a baby Missingno.?

"Isn't that cute, he's trying to claw my eyes out."
-Ned Flanders

------------------
"I can still blow fucking Polywhatever to hell with Jolteon. This isn't Mewtwo folks- this is just a good moveset on a formerly weak as nuts monster."
-cfalcon on Poliwrath's Mind's Eye/Fissure Combo

Lugia -The Flying Fish
Farting Nudist
Member # 1044

Member Rated:
posted 11-13-2000 04:39 PM      Profile for Lugia -The Flying Fish   Author's Homepage   Email Lugia -The Flying Fish   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Nope...won't work...

Why? Because when you transfer Missingno to G/S, it becomes 1 of the 251 Pokemon in the game...

I'm wondering if Mew and Celebi can be obtained this way?

------------------
Hah, and no man can doubt the intense sexual magnetism one wields while carrying a Pikaplush.
Sadly, the thing's been laid more times than I have.
-Cat-Gonk
------------------
AIM: LugiaTheFlyNFish
Pokemon G/S Gameshark Archive

From: Pensacola, FL, USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Muku
Farting Nudist
Member # 1052

Member Rated:
posted 11-13-2000 05:04 PM      Profile for Muku   Email Muku   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Nope, sorry, Mew can't be obtained that way. Mew's hex value in g/s is 97. In r/b/y, his hex is 15 and Pidgeot owns 97. Unless you sharked a Missingno. in r/b/y with the hex value of FC-FF and trade it over, wouldn't it still be Missingno. in g/s? Or when you trade over Missingno. to g/s, it's random which Pokemon you get? Someone's going to have to look into this...

What I was tryin to say, was to get a Ditto and a sharked Misingno. from g/s and bred them. Would it work?

------------------
"I can still blow fucking Polywhatever to hell with Jolteon. This isn't Mewtwo folks- this is just a good moveset on a formerly weak as nuts monster."

Crimzonite
Farting Nudist
Member # 307

Member Rated:
posted 11-13-2000 06:42 PM      Profile for Crimzonite     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

Sharked meaning using the Gameshark to cause an encounter with something over the hex value of the 251 Pokemon? When I was using the Japanese rom, I once put in the hex value of what was past Celebi and encountered a Missingno-like glitch.

------------------

Muku
Farting Nudist
Member # 1052

Member Rated:
posted 11-13-2000 09:39 PM      Profile for Muku   Email Muku   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ding-ding-ding! We have a winner!

------------------

doralee23
Farting Nudist
Member # 165

Member Rated:
posted 11-15-2000 04:53 PM      Profile for doralee23   Email doralee23   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You can't trade missingos from r/b to g/s.
It does show up as one of 251 pokemon, but it will "pokemon appears to be deformed" and cancel the trade.

From: A beautiful feild with bees and choclate milk. | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Moltres23
Farting Nudist
Member # 26

Member Rated:
posted 11-17-2000 03:02 AM      Profile for Moltres23   Email Moltres23   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
As far as I know, doralee, it only cancels the trade if you have two water guns.

They have some pretty interesting items attached as well. I don't think I want to know what happens when I detach the Itemfinder O.o;;

j/k, I haven't seen that. I have seen Carbos... and that's the only one I can recall. The other was a Berry of some sort.

------------------
No matter what you read or what you're told, experience will always yeild the truth.
-Moltres23

Manuel Calavera
Sock Lover
Member # 1202

Member Rated:
posted 11-25-2000 05:29 AM      Profile for Manuel Calavera     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Lol, I just thought of an item attached to Missingno.!

"Screwed-up code" - Description: A piece of code the GAMEFREAK programmers were too lazy to remove.

Was Missingo in the Japanese Blue? I know he's not in Red/Green...

From: Newcastle, Home of Geordies, Brown Ale and The Wildhearts | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
White Cat
Nobody knows why I'm an admin.
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 11-27-2000 03:48 AM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage   Email White Cat      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
MissingNo is in all the Pokemon games. He was called something else in Japanese, of course, and in G/S he's just a bunch of questions marks.

------------------
"I like to do politics with people from the East. Joe Clark and Stockwell Day are from Alberta. They are a different type. I'm joking. I'm serious. Uh..."
-- Canadian Prime Minister Jean Chrétien

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.