next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » Gary´s Syster

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Gary´s Syster
JP Nogueira
Farting Nudist
Member # 962

Member Rated:
posted 11-07-2000 09:39 PM      Profile for JP Nogueira   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hi people!

Have you ever visited Gary´s syster during afternoon, in the tea time? She says that your pokémon are a bit dirty and asks if you don´t want she washes one of them. This makes pokémon happy... and clean ))))

See you!

------------------
----======= (o)
JP Noga
Gym Leader from Brazil

Marril
Farting Nudist
Member # 51

Member Rated:
posted 11-07-2000 09:44 PM      Profile for Marril     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Erm... oookay. Yeah, it's good and free, but if you want to evolve that Eevee, the haircuts work better. Also, it's 3:00 — 4:00 PM every day, meaning if you can't get to it by then...

------------------
"But, it was so artistically done."
--Grand Admiral Thrawn's final words,
Star Wars: The Last Command

abz1986
Farting Nudist
Member # 150

Member Rated:
posted 11-11-2000 07:01 PM      Profile for abz1986   Author's Homepage   Email abz1986   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Drugs are one of the best "happiness stat raisers". I'd buy one and duplicate it 10 times, then feed it to your pokemon

------------------
"I'm not poot poot to poot of poot. Its poot but poot at the poot poot. " - poot poot man

From: Overland Park, KS, USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Land und Leute
HETEROSEXUAL
Member # 1040

Member Rated:
posted 11-23-2000 06:59 PM      Profile for Land und Leute   Email Land und Leute   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by abz1986:
Drugs are one of the best "happiness stat raisers".

Yeah... drugs... I like to feed 'em pot and crack and dope. Oh nevermind I'm an ass.

------------------
Land und Leute - Land and People

"Your mamma used HARDEN! Your mamma used SELFDESTRUCT!"

Jigglypuff
Farting Nudist
Member # 144

Member Rated:
posted 11-24-2000 04:52 PM      Profile for Jigglypuff   Email Jigglypuff   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
How do you duplicate items in G/S?

(What I really want to know is..

Is It possible to duplicate items without having to use that annoying duplicate pokémon and items at the same time trick?)

------------------
Visit Neopets

Sebas
Farting Nudist
Member # 1095

Rate Member
posted 11-25-2000 09:07 AM      Profile for Sebas   Author's Homepage   Email Sebas   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You have to use the Item attached to the Pokémon trick I know it gets REALLY annoying!

------------------

Owner and Webmaster of www.animeultra.com

Hackman
Farting Nudist
Member # 131

Rate Member
posted 11-27-2000 02:51 AM      Profile for Hackman   Author's Homepage   Email Hackman   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The plus side to that...

Attach it to a Chomatic-compatible pokémon and clone THAT. Then you get yet another piece of trading fodder for the time capsule.

------------------
Hackman
pds64@hotmail.com
Hackman's Pokémon
http://hackmanpokemon.u4l.com

From: Silicon Valley! | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.