The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » Curse and agility?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Curse and agility?
Mana Lugia
Farting Nudist
Member # 905

Member Rated:
posted 11-06-2000 10:00 PM      Profile for Mana Lugia   Author's Homepage   Email Mana Lugia   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Umm...

If you use agility and then two curses, what would be the speed icrese/decrease?

would that be a combo?

hitmonchan maybe?

------------------
Homer: Yeah Moe, you see the game last night? yeah, that team sucked. They just plain sucked. They were the suckiest sucks that ever sucked.
=======================
Visit my Code Archive!! - Http://www.geocities.com/manalugia/home.html

Lugia -The Flying Fish
Farting Nudist
Member # 1044

Member Rated:
posted 11-06-2000 10:12 PM      Profile for Lugia -The Flying Fish   Author's Homepage   Email Lugia -The Flying Fish   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Okay, if you use two Agilitys, then two curses, your speed will be doubled of its original value.

So...say your speed is 250

You use two agilitys.

Your speed is now 750.

Now, you use two curses.

Your speed is now 500.

Get it?

------------------
Comparing Pokemon to GayBZ should be a crime punishable by death. -StarCaliber
AIM: LugiaTheFlyNFish
Pokemon G/S Gameshark Archive

From: Pensacola, FL, USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Mana Lugia
Farting Nudist
Member # 905

Member Rated:
posted 11-06-2000 10:27 PM      Profile for Mana Lugia   Author's Homepage   Email Mana Lugia   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
So in other words, one agility and two curses is like a sword dance and two hardens with no side effects, right?

------------------
Homer: Yeah Moe, you see the game last night? yeah, that team sucked. They just plain sucked. They were the suckiest sucks that ever sucked.
=======================
Visit my Code Archive!! - Http://www.geocities.com/manalugia/home.html

Jackdaw
Farting Nudist
Member # 118

Member Rated:
posted 11-07-2000 06:33 AM      Profile for Jackdaw   Author's Homepage   Email Jackdaw   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Correct. (or you could have said one barrier instead of two hardens, but anyhoo) That is why people use those two moves in conjunction. Well, at least people I've seen.
Gloomboy
Farting Nudist
Member # 462

Member Rated:
posted 11-07-2000 07:06 AM      Profile for Gloomboy     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I thought about using Agility to counter Curse's side-effect LOOONG before you guys.
In fact,I've got a good Girafarig BP moveset:

* Curse
* Agility
* Crunch
* Baton Pass

Curse thrice,Agility thrice,then BP to a Poke and it'll have increased attack,speed,and defense - it'd be totally invincible!

------------------
* GLOOMBOY: The Vileplume Trainer *

AMY: "You gave up being study buddies for THIS?"
Sailor Moon S: "Dangerous Driving"

From: San Antonio, Texas | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
SDShamshel
Farting Nudist
Member # 791

Member Rated:
posted 11-07-2000 10:09 AM      Profile for SDShamshel   Email SDShamshel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It was also what I eventually planned for my Beedrill...there was that small thread a while ago...

Beedrill:
Curse
Agility
Twineedle
Whatever. Could be Sludge Bomb.

Oh, and Gloomboy, do you happen to have any Vileplume related fanstuff? If so, then contact at me at my e-mail Address in my profile.

------------------
Gundam Wing/Thundercats: WHAT'S THAT?!? Sword of Omens, give me sight beyond sight. I'm going to fight it. Thunder...thunder...Thundercats...(buster rifle to the head).

AIM: Nobie20

Cesar
Farting Nudist
Member # 529

Member Rated:
posted 11-07-2000 11:08 PM      Profile for Cesar   Email Cesar   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
If you use agility and then two curses, what would be the speed icrese/decrease?
quote:
Okay, if you use two Agilitys, then two curses, your speed will be doubled of its original value.

One agility and two curses! It would be the same won't it?
Speed:250
One agility: 500
two curses: 250

------------------
"I've been an apple for a day and I need a doctor right away!" Ash, after snorlax took a bite out of him.
"Hello...Mr. Middleton? Yes, your son is a total nutjob and probably should see a shrink, if not be confined to a loony bin... Hello? Hello?"- Mr.K talking about mlmiddleton

From: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
Lugia -The Flying Fish
Farting Nudist
Member # 1044

Member Rated:
posted 11-08-2000 08:56 PM      Profile for Lugia -The Flying Fish   Author's Homepage   Email Lugia -The Flying Fish   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:

One agility and two curses! It would be the same won't it?
Speed:250
One agility: 500
two curses: 250

No...Curse drops your speed by 1 level. Agility makes your speed go up 2 levels...

Your Speed: 250

So...say you use Agility...

Your Speed now: 500

You use Curse:

500 - 125 =375

Does this make any sense???

------------------
Hah, and no man can doubt the intense sexual magnetism one wields while carrying a Pikaplush.
Sadly, the thing's been laid more times than I have
-Cat Gonk
AIM: LugiaTheFlyNFish
Pokemon G/S Gameshark Archive

[This message has been edited by Lugia -The Flying Fish (edited 11-08-2000).]

From: Pensacola, FL, USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Cesar
Farting Nudist
Member # 529

Member Rated:
posted 11-09-2000 10:57 PM      Profile for Cesar   Email Cesar   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ONE agility
TWO curses

------------------
"I've been an apple for a day and I need a doctor right away!" Ash, after snorlax took a bite out of him.
"Hello...Mr. Middleton? Yes, your son is a total nutjob and probably should see a shrink, if not be confined to a loony bin... Hello? Hello?"- Mr.K talking about mlmiddleton

[This message has been edited by Cesar (edited 11-09-2000).]

From: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.