The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » Pupatar?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pupatar?
VOTM
Farting Nudist
Member # 840

Member Rated:
posted 11-03-2000 08:38 PM      Profile for VOTM   Email VOTM   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
At what LV does Pupatar Evolve? I've already raised my Female Pupatar to LV 50 and it still hasnt elvolved. I just cant find a single book with a decent Poke Dex.

------------------
Articuno, hear my cry

"This Kittens Purdy." Jackdaw
Bust a Groove 2 ROCKS!
Ah, a Penguin at last! Why does that sound so wrong?

From: SeaFoam Islands | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
Yay Porygon
Farting Nudist
Member # 810

Member Rated:
posted 11-03-2000 08:44 PM      Profile for Yay Porygon   Author's Homepage   Email Yay Porygon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Go to AH's Links section. Go to first entry. Read. Absorb information. Get answer to your question. Be happy.

------------------
Oy.

From: Peregrine Island | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
Mana Lugia
Farting Nudist
Member # 905

Member Rated:
posted 11-03-2000 10:08 PM      Profile for Mana Lugia   Author's Homepage   Email Mana Lugia   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
In other words, Level 55
*Cough*rock dragonite clone*cough*

------------------
Homer: Yeah Moe, you see the game last night? yeah, that team sucked. They just plain sucked. They were the suckiest sucks that ever sucked.
=======================
Visit my Code Archive!!

Http://www.geocities.com/manalugia/home.html

Meganium
Farting Nudist
Member # 1020

Rate Member
posted 11-04-2000 08:45 AM      Profile for Meganium   Author's Homepage   Email Meganium   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Don't be mad just because a dragon killer was made. Being only 2x weak to water/grass is gonna rock. Although it's speed could be it's downfall....

Damn, you must've had alot of patience to raise that thing to level 50.

------------------
I live in a tree and bake cookies, so that means I can't have friends?~me

I got beat up by a lawn gnome~me

I like cake

From: hannibal, New York, America | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
DragoniteJ
Farting Nudist
Member # 815

Member Rated:
posted 11-04-2000 09:10 AM      Profile for DragoniteJ   Author's Homepage   Email DragoniteJ   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The thing I love about Tyranitar is that it learns so many great attacks on its own. Earthquake, Rock Slide, Crunch, Sandstorm, Screech, Scary Face... Mine's about level 60 now and I love using it. Keep training-it's worth it.

------------------
You may know me as Booster6th. Please visit my website at http://lanturn.cjb.net

Robochu82
Farting Nudist
Member # 871

Rate Member
posted 11-04-2000 12:06 PM      Profile for Robochu82   Email Robochu82   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Just watch out for Fighting types. 4x weak, ouch.

------------------

From: Florissant, MO USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Mana Lugia
Farting Nudist
Member # 905

Member Rated:
posted 11-04-2000 01:40 PM      Profile for Mana Lugia   Author's Homepage   Email Mana Lugia   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Only downside on mine is its rock element. when it was a Pupitar, it whooped ash's Pikacrap(sorry, i just hate it...)

but now, it can't.

But hey, Espeon is a piece of crap (i mean cake) now...

------------------
Homer: Yeah Moe, you see the game last night? yeah, that team sucked. They just plain sucked. They were the suckiest sucks that ever sucked.
=======================
Visit my Code Archive!! - Http://www.geocities.com/manalugia/home.html

VOTM
Farting Nudist
Member # 840

Member Rated:
posted 11-04-2000 01:52 PM      Profile for VOTM   Email VOTM   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys! I shall raise my Pupatar and somday, if there ever is a REAL GS tour(I doubt it) I shall go and....well I cant think of a grand way to say kick Newbie baby butt. Thanks for the help!

------------------
Articuno, hear my cry

"This Kittens Purdy." Jackdaw
Bust a Groove 2 ROCKS!
Ah, a Penguin at last! Why does that sound so wrong?

From: SeaFoam Islands | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.