next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » Simple question

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Simple question
New Guy
Farting Nudist
Member # 692

Member Rated:
posted 10-27-2000 05:45 PM      Profile for New Guy   Email New Guy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Despite my name, I have been here before, so please don't "welcome" me here. It's been so long...where does time go?

Anyway, on to my my question. I have not seen any element stones(namely Moon Stones) the entire time I have been playing, and I just liberated the radio tower from TR . Do I have to use the infared thing on GBC and use the mystery gift with another game or pocket pikachu?

------------------
Oh well, what can you do? We didn't ask to be born, we just work here...-Mr. K

"Every wizard should have a Hobbit in his care, to teach him the meaning of the word."-Gandalf the White in LOTR

Eaichu250
Farting Nudist
Member # 826

Member Rated:
posted 10-27-2000 08:52 PM      Profile for Eaichu250   Email Eaichu250   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Go to the Pokemasters on how to get stones and the right pokemon to take to the Guy (http://www.pokemasters.com)
And to get Moon Stones your mom might send them to you Or you can catch some Clefairy ok?

------------------

[This message has been edited by Eaichu250 (edited 10-29-2000).]

From: Perth Amboy, NJ | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.