The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » G/S Questions that are not plain stupid!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: G/S Questions that are not plain stupid!
Jackdaw
Farting Nudist
Member # 118

Member Rated:
posted 10-27-2000 08:37 AM      Profile for Jackdaw   Author's Homepage   Email Jackdaw   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Okay, I have some real questions about G/S. I don't mean me stupid ones like, 'what does sunny day do?'. No. These are actual ones that I have searched for the answer to them, but no one has anything on them. And I don't own G/S yet, but surprisingly I know more about it then half the people I know who have it (this is mainly referring to the chumps at Pokemasters):

1) If you breed a Spinarak with Baton Pass and also teach it Spider Webs, what happens if you use Spider Webs and then Baton Pass out of the battle? I know with normal switching, the effect of Spider Webs will be lost, but with Baton Pass, will the opponent still be unable to switch?

2) Which will go first: The effect of confusion or the effect of Attact (melo-melo)? That is, if I were to use Confuse Ray on someone, and then Attract, would the 50%chance for hitting themself go before the 50% chance of doing nothing, or is it the other way around?

3) When do leftovers take effect? And I know its at the end of your turn, but would it heal you after you get damage from Sandstrom/Poison/Wrap and the like or before?

That's all for now, please help me!

------------------
I could put something funny and witty here, but I'm not. So there.

[This message has been edited by Jackdaw (edited 10-28-2000).]

White Cat
Nobody knows why I'm an admin.
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 10-30-2000 02:08 AM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage   Email White Cat      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If you use Cobweb/Mean Look and then Baton Pass to another Pokemon, the enemy will still be trapped. Conversely, a trapped Pokemon can still use Baton Pass to switch out, but the replacement will still be trapped.

------------------
"This is Canada speaking. Give us all your stuff, or we'll annihilate you."
-- Mike Bullard

Datax
Farting Nudist
Member # 1064

Rate Member
posted 10-30-2000 05:23 PM      Profile for Datax   Email Datax   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jackdaw:
3) When do leftovers take effect? And I know its at the end of your turn, but would it heal you after you get damage from Sandstrom/Poison/Wrap and the like or before?

After Poison. The little skulls flash, then you get half that health right back.

-Datax

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.