next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » Breeding problem

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Breeding problem
Night
Farting Nudist
Member # 927

Rate Member
posted 10-18-2000 10:55 PM      Profile for Night     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

okay, i got my silver game pack today, and i'm all set. i want to breed an abra with a mr. mime to get barrier on abra. the problem is that my player's guide tells me the only mr. mime in the game is female, and you get it at the game corner. *boy, that is a therapy session just waiting to happen.*

so the question is: is the player's guide wrong, or the website that told me i could get barrier on alakazam? i wouldn't put it past nintendo...

-night

------------------
You take the blue pill and the story ends. You wake in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe.
You take the red pill and you stay in Wonderland, and I show you just how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Marril
Farting Nudist
Member # 51

Member Rated:
posted 10-18-2000 11:17 PM      Profile for Marril     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
They must have been thinking if Sabrina's Mr. (or rather, Ms.) Mime...

Anyway, one would assume that the only Mr. Mime would be male, but, then again, you have both male AND female Bariyards...

------------------
"But, it was so artistically done."
--Grand Admiral Thrawn's final words,
Star Wars: The Last Command

1970Beetle
Farting Nudist
Member # 933

Member Rated:
posted 10-19-2000 08:40 AM      Profile for 1970Beetle   Author's Homepage   Email 1970Beetle   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You could always trade over a Mr. Mime from R/B/Y. It'll probably be a male, and then you'd be set.
From: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Yay Porygon
Farting Nudist
Member # 810

Member Rated:
posted 10-19-2000 01:26 PM      Profile for Yay Porygon   Author's Homepage   Email Yay Porygon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You can find the in the grass south of Pallet Town...

------------------
Oy.

From: Peregrine Island | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
Night
Farting Nudist
Member # 927

Rate Member
posted 10-19-2000 10:52 PM      Profile for Night     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Yay Porygon:
You can find the in the grass south of Pallet Town...

thanks. i was getting worried there for a bit.

------------------
You take the blue pill and the story ends. You wake in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe.
You take the red pill and you stay in Wonderland, and I show you just how deep the rabbit hole goes.

cfalcon
OLDNBLD
Member # 19

Member Rated:
posted 10-20-2000 12:58 PM      Profile for cfalcon   Email cfalcon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Mr. Mimes aren't necessarily male, and neither is any you trade over from R/B/Y. I don't know the distribution, but Meowth does... go fish up his site for more on that.

------------------
-cfalcon

FIREBREATHER DICK wants to battle!

From: 39°45' N, 104°52' W | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Funnel Freak
James Albis' Bitch
Member # 910

Member Rated:
posted 10-21-2000 01:29 PM      Profile for Funnel Freak     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Try breeding the Mr. Mime with a ditto, and it might turn out as a male Mr. Mime! Or you can breed abra with someone else.
From: WINIPEGWINNIPEGWINNIPGWINNIGEG | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Night
Farting Nudist
Member # 927

Rate Member
posted 10-22-2000 12:36 PM      Profile for Night     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Prof. Ink:
Try breeding the Mr. Mime with a ditto, and it might turn out as a male Mr. Mime! Or you can breed abra with someone else.

well, i have to breed with a *male* mr. mime to get barrier on my abra.

he has such poor defense, compared to the rest of his stats, it's almost necessary. and i know i could go with reflect, but a 3x barrier is almost impenetrable.

-night

------------------

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.