The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » Happiness evolution

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Happiness evolution
1970Beetle
Farting Nudist
Member # 933

Member Rated:
posted 10-16-2000 10:37 PM      Profile for 1970Beetle   Author's Homepage   Email 1970Beetle   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hey. I heard somewhere today that the way to get Pokemon "happy" enough to evolve is to feed it 10 of each Stat Booster (Iron, Calcium, etc.) and then give it some Rare Candy. This sounds like a crock of shit to me. Who's got the money for that? Someone here said their Togepi evolved fairly quickly I think. Is there any actual data or information on the general way to get Pokemon "happy" enough to evolve?

------------------
The VW Beetle...the greatest car ever manufactured.

From: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Yay Porygon
Farting Nudist
Member # 810

Member Rated:
posted 10-17-2000 03:02 AM      Profile for Yay Porygon   Author's Homepage   Email Yay Porygon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I did that with Eevee. Gave it enough for each one...I went much farther ahead than I should have, and didn't let Mom take any money from the start, didn't buy any extra Balls except for emergencies (like when I saw a Shiny Rattata). Sold everything but Berries and Apricorns I picked up, save TMs. Bought it all, fed it up. I had kept it in battles, kept raising it up levels, no fainting, etc. It was "sort of happy" when I first started feeding, by the time I was done, it was in love with me apparently. I had given it haircuts two or three times, can't remember. So it evolved, and now I have an Umbreon. Doing that for Espeon now, although I have to wait until morning. Argh! It loves me now...

I didn't bother with the egg. I put it in the box as soon as it hatched. It's evil.

So giving it 50 happy boosters *helps*, but it won't make it guaranteed happy without the other junk. Rr.

------------------
Oy.

From: Peregrine Island | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
Meowth346
Farting Nudist
Member # 166

posted 10-17-2000 05:51 AM      Profile for Meowth346   Author's Homepage        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Each Stat-Booster raises Happiness by either or 20 points, if I rememebr right. 10 Stat-Boosters raise the Happiness to 200 total. 218 points or more are needed to evolve the Pokémon that evolve via Happiness.

--Meowth346

------------------
Researcher in charge of Pokémon Forever, a compilation of about 1/1000th of my work.

1970Beetle
Farting Nudist
Member # 933

Member Rated:
posted 10-17-2000 08:39 AM      Profile for 1970Beetle   Author's Homepage   Email 1970Beetle   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Porygon- So what level did your Umbreon evolve at then? I barely have 20,000 total, so I'm not about to go spend it all on 2 stat boosters. There has got to be an easier way.

------------------
The VW Beetle...the greatest car ever manufactured.

From: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Yay Porygon
Farting Nudist
Member # 810

Member Rated:
posted 10-17-2000 09:34 AM      Profile for Yay Porygon   Author's Homepage   Email Yay Porygon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Mine evolved at Lv40.

But I got my Gold Eevee happy enough right from the start I guess, never let it faint (the other accidentally fainted a few times, stupid thing), and gave it lots of happiness. It was ready to evolve at Lv26 I think. I just save it until Lv30 this morning so it'd learn Bite and could kill the other Psychics. Er, faint, rather.

Maybe I was just unlucky. Meowth, howdy, does the thingies get unhappy if you do the Bug Catchy Contest and er, the guy holds them? Doesn't seem like they do, but mayhaps...

Beetle, they won't evolve until the lady says something about them loving you. Really trusting you isn't enough, apparently. If you keep grooming it and battling with it, eventually it'll go up, but I don't think you can do it without stat boosters unless you want it to evolve before a super-high level. Or so it seems to me, with my subjective information.

------------------
Oy.

From: Peregrine Island | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
Rolken
Vulcan
Member # 7

Member Rated:
posted 10-17-2000 12:17 PM      Profile for Rolken   Author's Homepage   Email Rolken   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
My Togepi tried to evolve at lv.34 on the Jap rom w/o stat boosters and only a few Potions.

------------------
"I don't pretend to have all of life's answers, but I do pretend to be a spaceman."
-Jack Handley

cfalcon
OLDNBLD
Member # 19

Member Rated:
posted 10-18-2000 01:11 PM      Profile for cfalcon   Email cfalcon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
StatUps make it happier.

PPups might as well. I know I'd be happier with more PP.

You can duplicate items (see other posts, or use shark), or just wait until you have enough resources naturally to do it. You can also help out by giving your monster haircuts, not feeding it bitter stuff, not letting it get low in HP, etc.

But I can't imagine you need 10 whole stat boosters if you have any alternate HappyUps available to you.

This should help those of you who are trying to form a lifelong friendship with an innocent eevee so that it can become the fallen knight Umbreon and serve dark forces all that much faster (well, fast enough to learn Confuse Ray, anyway)...

The new types are very cool and well thought out. I especially like evil's advantage over psychic (the "foolish psychic, you don't even know the extent of the powers you meddle with- allow me to show you what truly lurks in the shadows of your mind... and worse" mentality is awesome) and steel's advantage over dragon (Well, how would you kill a dragon? With a sword, of course...)

------------------
-cfalcon

FIREBREATHER DICK wants to battle!

From: 39°45' N, 104°52' W | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Marril
Farting Nudist
Member # 51

Member Rated:
posted 10-19-2000 12:07 AM      Profile for Marril     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If you have next to no money, make your Pokémon learn the alphabet by fighting the Unown. Little lvl 5 buggers take one hit to kill, and your Pokémon LOVE you for it.

My Eevee got from a "You should treat it better..." to a "It's quite cute" in, like, 10 battles...

Edit: and if anyone says something about having almost no money, well, us "average players" are just mere mortals, so you'll have to give us a little leeway. [Sarcasm]We just can't measure up to the gods that can buy ANYTHING...[/sarcasm]

------------------
"But, it was so artistically done."
--Grand Admiral Thrawn's final words,
Star Wars: The Last Command

[This message has been edited by Marril (edited 10-19-2000).]

Volrath50
Farting Nudist
Member # 171

Member Rated:
posted 10-20-2000 02:03 PM      Profile for Volrath50     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Nowwwwww I know..... Just 4 more hours.... Must wait till 6:00 PM.... Just must....

ARGGGG!!!! I HATE TIME!!!!

*Goes on a rampage smashing clocks wishing it was 6:00 to get Umbreon....*

------------------
"Mew!"
Our friend, Mewtwo

From: A little town, somewhere in Canada. | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Marril
Farting Nudist
Member # 51

Member Rated:
posted 10-20-2000 03:53 PM      Profile for Marril     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Actually, time of day doesn't matter. When the Pokémon in question gains a level, and they're happy enough, they evolve. Raising in time of day has no influence.

Why don't you just train Eevee now, with an Everstone on it, then remove the Everstone at night, and let it evolve then?

------------------

Psyduck
Farting Nudist
Member # 652

posted 10-21-2000 07:09 AM      Profile for Psyduck   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Marril, that wont always work. You cant just tell your pokemon to evolve or not. How I evolved it into a Espeon, what I did was keep in it my team of six even at night, but dont fight with it at night, then, what I did was gave it haircuts each day, then finally I went to the TRAINERS house and got it in a battle and out of one quickly, it got alot of EXP. and it evolved.

------------------

From: Look under your chair. | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
VOTM
Farting Nudist
Member # 840

Member Rated:
posted 10-21-2000 03:04 PM      Profile for VOTM   Email VOTM   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hehe! I got me an Umbreon last night! But I nearly went broke doing it. Thank god for "Mom"!

------------------
Articuno, hear my cry

"This Kittens Purdy." Jackdaw
"Connfettie? is that good to eat?" Dave and Nen(A story of mine)
"A Vaporeon will never pass up the chance to beat up a LV 5 Pikachu in the Middle of Viridean Forest"
True or False? Send your anser to rabourn@redshift.com

From: SeaFoam Islands | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
Marril
Farting Nudist
Member # 51

Member Rated:
posted 10-21-2000 06:00 PM      Profile for Marril     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
o_O?? Actually, I just suggested raising it at both times, with an Everstone to stop evolution until it's the time you want.

I never said anything about telling you're Pokémon to evolve...

------------------

abz1986
Farting Nudist
Member # 150

Member Rated:
posted 10-21-2000 06:53 PM      Profile for abz1986   Author's Homepage   Email abz1986   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Awww, I don't like this happiness krap, my eevee is level 38 and it still didn't evolve...(my togepi evolved at L-16 in my japanese version)

------------------
"I'm not poot poot to poot of poot. Its poot but poot at the poot poot. " - poot poot man

From: Overland Park, KS, USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Datax
Farting Nudist
Member # 1064

Rate Member
posted 10-21-2000 11:10 PM      Profile for Datax   Email Datax   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Meowth346:
Each Stat-Booster raises Happiness by either or 20 points, if I rememebr right. 10 Stat-Boosters raise the Happiness to 200 total. 218 points or more are needed to evolve the Pokémon that evolve via Happiness.

Wow, this is great stuff! Anyone care to explain some of the other mysteries that I couldn't find on Meowth's site?

• How do the vending machine (e.g. Lemonade, Soda Pop, and Fresh Water) drinks affect happiness?

• When you say "battling", does this mean any battle, or only Leader/Gary/Red battles? Is it enough just to have Evee on the belt, or does it need to participate?

• In the case of Evee, does it matter at all when you train it, or merely the time of day it happens to be when Evee actually evolves? That is, if I train it exclusively during the day and then, at 6:01 PM it gets a level up, will it turn into Umbreon?

Thanks a lot to anyone who can answer these with authority!

-Datax

------------------

The Great Dreamer
Farting Nudist
Member # 117

Member Rated:
posted 10-22-2000 12:20 AM      Profile for The Great Dreamer   Email The Great Dreamer   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well, I evolved my togepi by just...*drum roll*...ROLE playing! I liked the little guy because Metronome allowed me to see many new moves and old move animations, then I got a Pink Bow from the Friday girl and I though it would look cute on the lil' gal, named Ivory BTW. So, everyone in my team got a chance, keeping the weakest guy on top backed up by the team, I didn't give it a "Hair cut" because it had no hair, I'm like "That's retarded, it should say beauty salon or beautify the pokémon...haircut, tch"
I kept using it every chance I could 'til the last metronome and it evolved at level 23 into a togetic. I didn't let it faint because imagine, that just sucks, cured any status changes and so on. Just roleplay and make the pokémon happy and you'll get it, after all, it IS a RPG...

------------------
"The Great Dreamer Has Written..."
-Luis The Bard, The Great Dreamer-

From: Las Vegas were everyone uses Mimic & Metronome! | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Meowth346
Farting Nudist
Member # 166

posted 10-22-2000 06:27 AM      Profile for Meowth346   Author's Homepage        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Originally posted by Datax:
How do the vending machine (e.g. Lemonade, Soda Pop, and Fresh Water) drinks affect happiness?
As far as I've seen, they have the same effect as Potions...none. I'll have to check over this again just to make sure.

When you say "battling", does this mean any battle, or only Leader/Gary/Red battles? Is it enough just to have Evee on the belt, or does it need to participate?
"Battle" only refers to Gym Leaders, the Elite 4, and Red. Your Pokémon does "not" have to battle! It just needs to be on the belt! If they are unhappy, they get 3 happiness point from this. A happy Pokémon only get 1 point of happiness from this.

In the case of Evee, does it matter at all when you train it, or merely the time of day it happens to be when Evee actually evolves? That is, if I train it exclusively during the day and then, at 6:01 PM it gets a level up, will it turn into Umbreon?
The only thing that depends on its evolution is the time that it evolves. Well people say "train it at night for Umbreon" I'm seeing this as "train it at night, so that if it evolves, it becomes an Umbreon." Nothing worse that evolving Eevee into an Espeon by training at day hours...when you wanted an Umbreon!

Most who know me know that I'm authorized enough to express this info ^_^

--Meowth346

------------------
Researcher in charge of Pokémon Forever, a compilation of about 1/1000th of my work.

Jman
Farting Nudist
Member # 618

Member Rated:
posted 10-22-2000 01:46 PM      Profile for Jman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Once I finish the game(I am at the Elite 4 right now), my site(In siggy), will have tests and stuff for Hapiness, Breeding, Time Capsuling, and other things. So bookmark my site :P

------------------
Jman, G/S Researcher In-training

Please check out my website, home of my studies at: http://all.at/jman

abz1986
Farting Nudist
Member # 150

Member Rated:
posted 10-22-2000 05:29 PM      Profile for abz1986   Author's Homepage   Email abz1986   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ahh, thanks to duplicating items, I drugged up my lapras and eevee and eevee evolved into umbreon the next level!(L-37)

------------------
"I'm not poot poot to poot of poot. Its poot but poot at the poot poot. " - poot poot man

Rolken
Vulcan
Member # 7

Member Rated:
posted 10-23-2000 09:23 PM      Profile for Rolken   Author's Homepage   Email Rolken   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Great Dreamer:
Well, I evolved my togepi by just...*drum roll*...ROLE playing!

Amen, bro. Screw the fancy schmancy number tricks.

------------------
"I don't pretend to have all of life's answers, but I do pretend to be a spaceman."
-Jack Handley

Yavarice
Farting Nudist
Member # 420

Member Rated:
posted 10-23-2000 09:42 PM      Profile for Yavarice   Author's Homepage   Email Yavarice   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Just to add to the pool of data.

I had been training my Eevee mostly during the night,(stupid school). I had saved just be for it leveled to 38, it started to evolve to Umbreon, I wanted an Espeon so I just pressed B and it stopped. So I turned off the game, and in the morning the next day, it evolved into Espeon.

Therefor you can decide when eevee evolves and to what form.

------------------
"There is no such thing as the Pika Cup"
- From the infinite wisdom of NoA.

Datax
Farting Nudist
Member # 1064

Rate Member
posted 10-23-2000 10:37 PM      Profile for Datax   Email Datax   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Meowth346:

Most who know me know that I'm authorized enough to express this info ^_^

Of course. I was obviously asking you. I just wanted to phrase it in such a way that other people wouldn't refrain from answering. Thanks muchly.

Something that I just thought of... you say that when the pokemon gets to hold an item, it gets happier. Would this imply that by giving an item, taking it away, giving it back, etc. would improve the happiness dramatically? If the pokemon loses happiness when you take an item away, how does it react if it uses the item in battle?

-Datax

------------------

Volrath50
Farting Nudist
Member # 171

Member Rated:
posted 10-27-2000 11:17 AM      Profile for Volrath50     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
My Umbreon evolved at level 39 after $170000 worth of stat boosters were given to it.....

------------------
The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is probably the day they start making vacuum cleaners.

From: A little town, somewhere in Canada. | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
New Guy
Farting Nudist
Member # 692

Member Rated:
posted 10-28-2000 01:59 PM      Profile for New Guy   Email New Guy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Do game link battles have any effect on happiness?

------------------
Oh well, what can you do? We didn't ask to be born, we just work here...-Mr. K

"Every wizard should have a Hobbit in his care, to teach him the meaning of the word."-Gandalf the White in LOTR

Marril
Farting Nudist
Member # 51

Member Rated:
posted 10-28-2000 03:09 PM      Profile for Marril     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
My Eevee evolved at lvl 30, so I got both Bite and Confuse Ray on the same Umbreon.

------------------

Philbo
Farting Nudist
Member # 443

Member Rated:
posted 10-28-2000 05:40 PM      Profile for Philbo   Email Philbo   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Is there a move that Eevee/Umbreon can learn to paralyse?

Cause if you had (T-Wave equivalent), Bite (for flinch), confuse ray, (move that holds them in eg Dark gaze)

that would be a monster....

They'd have about a 50% chance of attacking, and you have bite to flinch them, and they cant escape....

Can anyone tell me the answer to that?

------------------
Philbo, you rock.- Cat-Gonk
Hell yes, Philbo- cfalcon
AIM:Philbosan

[This message has been edited by Philbo (edited 10-28-2000).]

From: Kent, England | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
Porygone
The Goatse Man
Member # 805

Member Rated:
posted 10-28-2000 06:29 PM      Profile for Porygone   Email Porygone   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If you have an Eevee from R/B/Y, you could teach it Body Slam via TM, for similiar effect, I believe.

------------------
"This is reality. No one can help you. Sit back and enjoy the show. Rest assured, you fools. This is only the beginning. Let us start a new reign of terror. I will let you live a fantasy beyond your imagination." - Sorceress Edea, Final Fantasy 8

From: Celadon City Gym | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
abz1986
Farting Nudist
Member # 150

Member Rated:
posted 10-28-2000 08:28 PM      Profile for abz1986   Author's Homepage   Email abz1986   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
or you can paralyze with another poke and then switch to umbreon. Remember, kings rock increases the flinching rate, so that could be a possible attachment choice

------------------

Hoppip
Farting Nudist
Member # 449

Member Rated:
posted 10-29-2000 06:44 AM      Profile for Hoppip   Email Hoppip   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Just to throw in my 2p- my Togepi evolved at L27. It was the one to deliver the finishing blow to Jasmine's Steelix w/ Headbutt- that's something I'll never forget (wipes a tear from eye).

------------------
Responsible for the huge UK Tournament Fiasco
Firm beliver in magic
PKA the Egyptian god of death, changed name to the cute flying tomato prior to the Bristol tournament
Pathological hater of Missingno and Gamesharks
Still funky after 15 years

From: Bath, England | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
Meowth346
Farting Nudist
Member # 166

posted 10-29-2000 12:10 PM      Profile for Meowth346   Author's Homepage        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
you say that when the pokemon gets to hold an item, it gets happier.

I've completely trashed that information from my site until I can re-examine it fully. Items may not have any effect on Happiness at all, as I've noticed fmor the roughly 100 items that I've had my Pokémon carry in testing.

--Meowth346

------------------

Chloreon
Farting Nudist
Member # 945

Member Rated:
posted 10-29-2000 12:19 PM      Profile for Chloreon   Email Chloreon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
My togepi evolved at level 24 - all I did was keep it in my team, got it groomed a bit(I agree TGD, I refuse to give it a "haircut") and gave it a few HP ups. I'm now raising a baby Eevee to evolve into an Umbreon - I haven't actually been battling with it much - just carrying it around with me, feeding it stat boosters (thank Goddish for the slow&tedious-but-effective duping technique), getting it groomed(that's another thing - if you gave a poké a haircut every day wouldn't it look very weird by the end of the month?), so that when I do start training it more, it'll evolve earlier(it's at "sort of happy" after about 3 days). It's also good to use an Eevee you've bred, as it starts out happier(and, obviously, at a lower level) than the one you get from Bill or trade over from RBY(at "quite cute" as opposed to "not used to you"). Personally, I love the happiness thing, it adds a whole new level to the game. Even when it's not a matter of evolution or attack-using, I aim to make my pokés as happy as I can. ^_^

------------------
Chloreon: A grass-type Eeveelution evolved with a Leaf Stone.
---------
P-p-p-p-pick up a penguin!

From: Birmingham, UK | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
oporaca
Farting Nudist
Member # 922

Member Rated:
posted 10-29-2000 05:09 PM      Profile for oporaca     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I refrained from overtraining my baby Eevee (I had heard this makes it harder to evolve,) spent a LOT of time with it (searching for Legendary Dogs, training Heracross and Remoraid, etc.,) and gave it haircuts every day, and it evolved into Umbreon at L:12.

Sounds like a record low level to me...

------------------
"Normally, the earliest you can catch Mewtwo is 70. (Might be earlier on some carts)" - MewtwoSama, on Mewtwo's before-level-70 moves

Datax
Farting Nudist
Member # 1064

Rate Member
posted 10-29-2000 06:02 PM      Profile for Datax   Email Datax   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oporaca:
...it evolved into Umbreon at L:12.

Sounds like a record low level to me...

Not really. If you breed it, you get it at level 5. It is not necessary at all to either battle with or give Rare Candies to an Evee to help it evolve. In fact, I don't believe you get any happiness from having it participate in battle. If it's on the belt during a Gym Leader battle, that's good enough.

So, if you want to, you could have it evolve at level 6 with a little effort.

And now, a question: If you breed a Ditto and an Umbreon, what will the Egg hatch into?

-Datax

Porygone
The Goatse Man
Member # 805

Member Rated:
posted 10-29-2000 08:50 PM      Profile for Porygone   Email Porygone   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Breeding anything with Ditto always results in the lowest evolved form of the non-Ditto Pokemon. In this case, it will be an Eevee. I believe it's possible to breed a Ditto by breeding two Dittos.

------------------
"This is reality. No one can help you. Sit back and enjoy the show. Rest assured, you fools. This is only the beginning. Let us start a new reign of terror. I will let you live a fantasy beyond your imagination." - Sorceress Edea, Final Fantasy 8

Chloreon
Farting Nudist
Member # 945

Member Rated:
posted 10-30-2000 05:41 AM      Profile for Chloreon   Email Chloreon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yep, my Eevee evolved into my Umbreon, Foxglove, at level 6 last night. ^_^

------------------
Chloreon: A grass-type Eeveelution evolved with a Leaf Stone.
---------
P-p-p-p-pick up a penguin!

From: Birmingham, UK | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Jared0169
Farting Nudist
Member # 1081

Member Rated:
posted 11-01-2000 09:46 AM      Profile for Jared0169   Email Jared0169   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 1970Beetle:
Porygon- So what level did your Umbreon evolve at then? I barely have 20,000 total, so I'm not about to go spend it all on 2 stat boosters. There has got to be an easier way.

There is an easier way... Gameshark

------------------
The poster formerly known as Mew72584
Email:jared_van_ausdal@hotmail.com
AIM: Jared0169

From: Beavercreek, Ohio, USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Datax
Farting Nudist
Member # 1064

Rate Member
posted 11-01-2000 10:50 PM      Profile for Datax   Email Datax   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jared0169:
There is an easier way... Gameshark

Well, that is quite enough of that...

-Datax

Jared0169
Farting Nudist
Member # 1081

Member Rated:
posted 11-02-2000 09:55 AM      Profile for Jared0169   Email Jared0169   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Well, that is quite enough of that...

-Datax

I'm just saying that it is easier, not that it is a better way

------------------
The poster formerly known as Mew72584
Email:jared_van_ausdal@hotmail.com
AIM: Jared0169

From: Beavercreek, Ohio, USA | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
JllyKila
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 954

Rate Member
posted 11-05-2000 04:55 PM      Profile for JllyKila   Email JllyKila   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
when you trade pkmn from rby do they start out happy..sad...normal? what

------------------

Porygone
The Goatse Man
Member # 805

Member Rated:
posted 11-05-2000 05:15 PM      Profile for Porygone   Email Porygone   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Their happiness starts at '70', the same level you'd get if you captured them.

------------------
"The Devil has no inner child. It's sad really" - Lewis, The Drew Carey Show

"We are not crazy! Stop staring, or we will kill you all!" Jack Malloy, Unhappily Ever After

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.