The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » Does anyone know...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Does anyone know...
N-Man
Farting Nudist
Member # 733

Member Rated:
posted 10-07-2000 03:36 PM      Profile for N-Man   Author's Homepage   Email N-Man   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Can you trade your US G/S Pokémon with an European version, and will a US Gold/Silver cartridge work with a European Pokémon Stadium 3? I need to know 'cause if you can do all the above I can import it safely without being unable to trade etc.

------------------
PBS: N_Man

[This message has been edited by N-Man (edited 10-07-2000).]

From: Rotterdam, Holland | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged
salvester2
Farting Nudist
Member # 199

Rate Member
posted 10-07-2000 03:39 PM      Profile for salvester2     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If I under stand what you are saying then NO

------------------

Scarab
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 882

Rate Member
posted 10-07-2000 08:56 PM      Profile for Scarab     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
N-Man - As I've posted elsewhere, there shouldn't be ANY probs with trading US G/S pokes with UK G/S pokes.As far as I've tried, english language versions are compatible. We tried this a million times with US + UK R/B/Y and it worked every time. I also use US R/B/Y on a UK Stadium.(Hurrah!) Japanese versions won't work, tho.(Hurroo!)I'm not going to say it will work 100% until I see it for myself, but hey, you want to get the game early, right? You're going to have to wait a while b4 UK Stadium 3 anyhoo, so if moneys a problem, it'll give you plenty of time to save for a UK version. Caloo and calais!

------------------

Mewtias
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 1005

Rate Member
posted 10-09-2000 08:17 AM      Profile for Mewtias     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I remember reading this in Nintendo Power:

Are the Red and Blue versions compatible with the Japanese language?
No. If you try it, it could result in both games getting deleted. Only the American and Austrailian versions are compatible, nothing else.

Then again, Nintendo Power is always wrong...

------------------

Chloreon
Farting Nudist
Member # 945

Member Rated:
posted 10-09-2000 04:22 PM      Profile for Chloreon   Email Chloreon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mewtias:
I remember reading this in Nintendo Power:

Are the Red and Blue versions compatible with the Japanese language?
No. If you try it, it could result in both games getting deleted. Only the American and Austrailian versions are compatible, nothing else.

Then again, Nintendo Power is always wrong...

Yeah, and UK and Australian formats are exactly the same thing. That's just bad wording.

------------------
Chloreon: A grass-type Eeveelution evolved with a Leaf Stone.
---------
The trouble with political jokes is that they get elected.

From: Birmingham, UK | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.