The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » Dragon Types in G/S

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dragon Types in G/S
Pokegod
Farting Nudist
Member # 977

posted 10-05-2000 06:37 PM      Profile for Pokegod     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
In G/S there is a Pokemon called Anoo that has one Pokedex entry, but many forms. It appears in an underground temple that you get into by solving a Kabuto puzzle. Each form of Anoo has an energy attack that has different types for each form that you fight. If there is a dragon type using Anoo, then you could test to see what types dragon is effective against!

------------------
These humans care nothing for me...
Is that my purpose? Am I nothing more than a slave!? A laboratory specimen!?
THIS CANNOT BE MY DESTINY!!

From: Saskatchewan, Canada | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Jackdaw
Farting Nudist
Member # 118

Member Rated:
posted 10-05-2000 07:01 PM      Profile for Jackdaw   Author's Homepage   Email Jackdaw   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Or you could just use one of the several Dragon Attacks in G/S and find out that its super effective against Dragon, not very effective to steel, and normal to all else.

------------------
No matter how bad your life may seem, you can just take one look at me and feel 100% better.
... That, or you'll turn to stone, I don't know...

Robochu82
Farting Nudist
Member # 871

Rate Member
posted 10-06-2000 12:38 AM      Profile for Robochu82   Email Robochu82   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Annon (Unown in English) is a Pokemon thats only attack is an attack called Awakening Power (I think its Wakeup Power in English) that can have varied types and power (max 70 Power). The type and power on that certain Pokemon doesn't depend on the shape of the Unown, but the DVs of the Pokemon using it. How the attack stats are figured out includes using Hex values and that kind of stuff.

The beauty of this attack is that it is also a G/S TM that can be taught to most all Pokemon. So, if you have the right DVs, you can quite possibly have a 70 base power attack of literally any type on any Pokemon.

There is a process to determine which DVs create which attack types. Lemme look for it.

------------------

From: Florissant, MO USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged
Yay Porygon
Farting Nudist
Member # 810

Member Rated:
posted 10-06-2000 02:09 AM      Profile for Yay Porygon   Author's Homepage   Email Yay Porygon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Meowth346 of PokéFor has a little downloadable program he made where you input the DVs, and it will give you the type. And it's up now.

http://members.nbci.com/_XMCM/meowth346/programs/programs.htm

It's fun to play with, and there's patterns to derive from it.

------------------
"The only real reason to use Ice Beam is the chance of FRZ, which won't happen if you've got T-Wave on. Replace it with Surf." - Melichu from PokéAbode. Hehe.

[This message has been edited by Yay Porygon (edited 10-06-2000).]

From: Peregrine Island | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.