The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » a translating thingey i found..

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: a translating thingey i found..
mew_15
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 595

Rate Member
posted 09-13-2000 06:31 PM      Profile for mew_15   Email mew_15   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
while sufing the web(specifically www.zophar.net) i found this traslation thingey

"Go to http://www.elingo.com/browse/index.html and select Japanese as your source language."

"Cut and paste the SSF url (http://www5.airnet.ne.jp/phantasy/saturn/main.html) and click "Go"."

"When the page loads, click on the "English" version at the top of the page, and the page will be translated to readable English on the fly!"

hope this helps in translating things...

------------------
I AM THE MASTER!!!
I HAVE DONE THE IMPOSSIBLE..
NO ONE YET HAS BEEN ABLE TO BREAK MY RECORD!!!

mew_15
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 595

Rate Member
posted 09-13-2000 06:51 PM      Profile for mew_15   Email mew_15   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
SAMPLE
--------------------------------------------

Does [it] eat the egg?I; "; ○○The taking egg in the morning of さんち" The meaning of taking in the morning : though っての is bought well because [it] lays it down in the refrigerator for a long time ・・・ <(> ^;

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is such feeling. flow 5:78E9h-processing process of the egg

1) The value decided by the Pokemon is read. (The table below is seen. )
2) The value is born and FF→ is not born.
3) Is the Pokemon to which [it] was entrusted (*metamon*)? →5)へ
4) 1)Does the same comparison figure of the value by which で is read exist?No→ is not born.

Even here is a subroutine of 79A2. (返ってきた時 C:生まれる)

5) Either is (*metamon*). the Pokemon which entrusted it Yes→ is not born.
6) Sex check (7988) homo?→It is not born.
7) The same homogeneous check Pokemon? Yes→c=FEh No→c=80h
8) Same ID check ID c=c-4Dh
9) c→(easiness of egg to be born)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Compatibility of ♂♀

9) of ↑ will be called "Favorite degree (egg)".
This value is roughly understood from the message when the Pokemon was talked to after [it] entrusts it.

Value Message
= FF げんき is full.
≧ E6 **It is いっている in をとってもき.
≧ 46 **The inside seems to be quite good.
〈 46 **[It] seems to make it to the をす steaming basket.
= 00 **には ぜんぜん きょうみが なさそう ←生まれない

Judgment whether give birth to egg

1.Random figure making
2.DC02 is -1 in every one step To three when becoming 0
3.Return to one when you come here for the first time, and, besides, to four
4.Random figure making
5."Favorite degree (egg)" Following?To good getting →1 by which [it] gives birth to yes → egg

Thus, the first chance comes if walking 512 steps even if it is temporarily lowest.
It is a value and the fate situation of "Favorite degree (egg)" after that. In short, [it] only has to walk. です

Mixing table

The egg is born in the mutual one in this table in the same row (Or, line)(Or, same value) combination.
For instance, the one of H/R/T/N/O/P is a meaning in the one to give birth to kind P and the egg.

--------------------------------------------
end sample

------------------
I AM THE MASTER!!!
I HAVE DONE THE IMPOSSIBLE..
NO ONE YET HAS BEEN ABLE TO BREAK MY RECORD!!!

Givera
Farting Nudist
Member # 234

Member Rated:
posted 09-16-2000 01:54 PM      Profile for Givera   Author's Homepage        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Pretty kewl... except it translates "Wild pokemon list" to "Pokemon infestation list of the wild" which I find funny ^_^

Good job...
-Givera

------------------
"You need a little more of a life - even for a nerd!" -Fanha's advice to me

Quetzalcoatl
Farting Nudist
Member # 411

Member Rated:
posted 09-17-2000 08:36 PM      Profile for Quetzalcoatl     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Pretty kewl... except it translates "Wild pokemon list" to "Pokemon infestation list of the wild" which I find funny ^_^

LOL

On-line translators never had the best grammar around.

------------------
-A fearsome Knight who says" Ni!"

From: WTF Capital of U.S of A | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pok駑on Laboratory

ゥ 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.