The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » I need help, please answer quickly

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I need help, please answer quickly
TheCure
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 698

Rate Member
posted 07-29-2000 11:47 AM      Profile for TheCure   Email TheCure   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
OK, i have 6 level 60 pokemon, i have given thay all iron, calium, ect they can eat. But thay have quite bad stats so i wonder wich is the fastest way to get to their max stats?
Please explaing in detail how i should do.

------------------

Netbrian
Farting Nudist
Member # 482

Member Rated:
posted 07-29-2000 12:23 PM      Profile for Netbrian   Author's Homepage   Email Netbrian   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The gameshark is easily the FASTEST way...

After using all the vitamens, I think you could rare candy them to level 100, then just fight, using the box trick to raise their stats.

------------------

From: Gresham, Oregon, USA | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
TheCure
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 698

Rate Member
posted 07-29-2000 03:22 PM      Profile for TheCure   Email TheCure   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I don't have a game shark so i have to go with using rare candys.
Let's say i rare candy my pokemon to level 100 how many times should i do the box trick to get to the max stats?

Abd oh, is it possible to use the box trick even if my pokemon isn't at level 100?

------------------

Mew's Dad
Farting Nudist
Member # 295

Member Rated:
posted 07-29-2000 06:36 PM      Profile for Mew's Dad   Author's Homepage   Email Mew's Dad   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yeah you can box trick non100 Pokemon.

------------------
Mew:A mythical Pokemon of South America which had been thought extinct. When viewed through a microscope this Pokemon's short fine delicate hair is seen. So rare it is still said to be a mirage by many experts. A growing number of people have seen it recently.

TheCure
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 698

Rate Member
posted 07-30-2000 04:47 AM      Profile for TheCure   Email TheCure   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I have another question too, when i've fought let's say 40 pokemon and i have put my pokemon in the PC, should i take him out right away or should i turn the PC off first and then take him out?

I hope you guys undrestand the question

------------------

Mew's Dad
Farting Nudist
Member # 295

Member Rated:
posted 07-30-2000 07:38 AM      Profile for Mew's Dad   Author's Homepage   Email Mew's Dad   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I just take 'em out and it works so no need to turn it off!

------------------
Mew:A mythical Pokemon of South America which had been thought extinct. When viewed through a microscope this Pokemon's short fine delicate hair is seen. So rare it is still said to be a mirage by many experts. A growing number of people have seen it recently.

ThomasTR
Farting Nudist
Member # 580

posted 07-30-2000 10:44 AM      Profile for ThomasTR     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Mew ain't that good but it is still good, not as good as my Alakazam though, It can beat anything. Please don't say one Hyper beam from a Dragonite will kill it because it leaves a good 30HP on.

------------------

Starshelle
Farting Nudist
Member # 567

Rate Member
posted 07-30-2000 01:38 PM      Profile for Starshelle   Email Starshelle   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ThomasTR:
Mew ain't that good but it is still good, not as good as my Alakazam though, It can beat anything. Please don't say one Hyper beam from a Dragonite will kill it because it leaves a good 30HP on.

Just wait until G/S arrives and your Alakazam's days are numbered <EG>

------------------
If everyone is weird, then wouldn't that make being weird normal? So if you're normal then wouldn't that make YOU the weird one? I know which one I am! ::grin::

From: Kansas (U.S.) | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged
Wizzymoto
Farting Nudist
Member # 60

Member Rated:
posted 07-30-2000 01:41 PM      Profile for Wizzymoto   Email Wizzymoto   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
It doesn't matter how long u leave them in the PC. As long as you have gotten a ton a stat exp, just put em in and pop em oiut and you'll see some gain. But in your case, if you train all the way from 60-100, you'll only see maybe 1 point in each categorie.

------------------
"You know everybody always talks about how a guy will just wake up on day, look in the mirror, and wonder how he got there.. But then, who says we have to wake up to begin with?"

From: Irvine, CA, USA | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Mr. K
Racist
Member # 2

Member Rated:
posted 07-31-2000 06:04 PM      Profile for Mr. K   Author's Homepage   Email Mr. K   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Try reading the article on the Box Trick on the main site.

------------------
"Napster is how white people loot."
- Howard Stern

From: Cinnabar Island | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.