The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » Can somebody knowledgeable clear something up for me?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Can somebody knowledgeable clear something up for me?
Articuno64
Farting Nudist
Member # 668

Member Rated:
posted 07-22-2000 08:01 PM      Profile for Articuno64     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think I get it but I'm not sure. It is about breeding in G/S. Let's say you are breeding a female Venusaur with a male Charizard(I think it can be done). Since the mother is a Venusaur, the baby will be a Bulbasaur. Now, if the Charizard knew Petal Dance(I know he can't learn it but this is just an example) than the Bulbasaur would know that attack because Petal Dance is on his breedable attack list. But he wouldn't inherit Charizard's Flamethrower because Flamethrower isn't on Bulbasaur's breedable attack list. Is this how it works?

------------------

Articuno64
Farting Nudist
Member # 668

Member Rated:
posted 07-22-2000 08:38 PM      Profile for Articuno64     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Woo Hoo!

*gets evil ideas*

------------------

Articuno64
Farting Nudist
Member # 668

Member Rated:
posted 07-22-2000 10:10 PM      Profile for Articuno64     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I don't want to ask too many questions, but I have one more. I know that if the baby is female that it's stats are based on the father and vice versa. Does that mean that if the father has a DV of 15 in all attributes, than the baby will have a DV of 15 in all attributes as well?(except for attack which has to be 7 or lower if the baby is female)

------------------

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.