The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » Stat modifiers extra effects

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Stat modifiers extra effects
New Guy
Farting Nudist
Member # 692

Member Rated:
posted 07-17-2000 11:32 PM      Profile for New Guy   Email New Guy   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
First off, I would like to say this place is incredible. Finally a lot of stuff I have seen makes sense. You guys have done your homework well. So well it's scary. Anyway. My question has to do with stat modifiers. Specifically, Jigglypuff and Defense Curl. I was just fooling around and I noticed that Jiggy's Body Slam seemed to be really effective after a few Defense Curls. A similar thing happened with Butterfree and Harden. Its seemed to get faster and Psybeam seeadmed to do more damage. I have not tested this though. So what I'm really saying is someone test it for me. I'm still a green horn in this so don't roast me if I'm wrong.

------------------

ZZTRaider
Farting Nudist
Member # 86

Member Rated:
posted 07-17-2000 11:55 PM      Profile for ZZTRaider   Email ZZTRaider   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ah yes, I remember this. Stat Bleeding is what it was called when I last heard about it. try going here: http://www.math.miami.edu/~jam/azure/forum/tuff/Forum1/HTML/000021.html
for more information.

------------------
ZZTRaider
zztraider@hotmail.com
"Anybody can stab you, Heck, anbody can stab you in the back as well. But it takes a TRUE friend to Double Cross you AND Stab you in the back!" - Me

From: A Long, Long Time Ago; In A Galaxy Far, Far Away | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.