The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » What are all the moves that metronome can do????????

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What are all the moves that metronome can do????????
Mattsaur
Farting Nudist
Member # 478

Rate Member
posted 06-24-2000 02:17 PM      Profile for Mattsaur     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I think there is some that can't be done............................

------------------

ThomasTR
Farting Nudist
Member # 580

posted 06-24-2000 02:34 PM      Profile for ThomasTR     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
All attacks can happen! Exept Metronome again! Including the top secret KINESIS, only available on yellow (learned by kadabra). That includes abilities such as Leer, not just damaging attacks, every single ability that can take up a move slot on ANY pokemon!
Givera
Farting Nudist
Member # 234

Member Rated:
posted 06-24-2000 03:03 PM      Profile for Givera   Author's Homepage        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I always heard it was any TM ability... but then again I've seen it do Pin Missile... BTW - It CAN do Metronome again...
-Givera

------------------
"Yea..." -Heero Yuy

Crimzonite
Farting Nudist
Member # 307

Member Rated:
posted 06-24-2000 03:03 PM      Profile for Crimzonite     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ThomasTR:
All attacks can happen! Exept Metronome again!

Metronome can happen again. I've seen it myself.

------------------

ThomasTR
Farting Nudist
Member # 580

posted 06-24-2000 03:08 PM      Profile for ThomasTR     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I have a lot of experience in using Metronome, it can NEVER be got on metronome!

i.e) Alakazam used Metronome...Alakazam used Metronome!

THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN, I'VE BEEN PLAYING OVER A THOUSAND HOURS OF POKEMON AT LEAST!

------------------

GolemKong
Farting Nudist
Member # 16

Member Rated:
posted 06-24-2000 03:27 PM      Profile for GolemKong   Author's Homepage   Email GolemKong   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ThomasTR:
I have a lot of experience in using Metronome, it can NEVER be got on metronome!

i.e) Alakazam used Metronome...Alakazam used Metronome!

THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN, I'VE BEEN PLAYING OVER A THOUSAND HOURS OF POKEMON AT LEAST!

http://www.math.miami.edu/~jam/azure/forum/tuff/Forum1/HTML/000030-2.html

------------------
Believe it or not, George isn't at home, Please leave a message at the beep, I must be out or I'd pick up the phone. Where could I be? Believe it or not I'm not home.. *beep*
-George's Answering Machine [Click to listen to a .wav file of it ;)]

Dark Jaguar
Farting Nudist
Member # 187

Member Rated:
posted 06-25-2000 02:01 AM      Profile for Dark Jaguar   Email Dark Jaguar   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Yes, it can happen, I have seen it. Just because YOU haven't ever seen it doesn't mean it can't be done. I mean, there are LOTS of moves that can occur, it is possible you may never see it in your life (well, actually anything determined by probability shares the same quality, but this one is more likely). In any case, spend a day using metronome over and over and over and over and over and EVENTUALLY you might see it. No matter, it only commands another spell (hmm, however slight, there is a possibility that you could get into a loop of infinite metronomes that lasts forever, but the chances of that are infintesible. Just like NEVER hitting with any move in the game is always possible (assuming the 99.6% accuracy is correct and it is not normally 100% for those moves), but that is also infintesimle a chance. I know I spelled that infinite word wrong, probably twice, I was guessing. Well, later!

------------------
Welcome to DJ Inc., where everything is JUST fine.

Blitzzzzzzz
Farting Nudist
Member # 586

Member Rated:
posted 06-25-2000 06:35 PM      Profile for Blitzzzzzzz   Email Blitzzzzzzz   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i think it can do all of them, yeah except metronome. i haven't seen them all, though, obvioulsy.

------------------
Hey i'm Blitzzzzzzz from TPM

Best/Improved Team:
Charizard Nidoking Mewtwo Articuno Raichu Gyrados

Ice Pokemon!
fire and ghost rcool2

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.