The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » Question about Links in NO$GMB

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Question about Links in NO$GMB
NEOMON
unregistered

posted 05-08-2000 11:41 PM           Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I have been using the link feature in the NO$GMB emulator for evolving my Pokemon from Red to Blue and vice versa. And also to test some quick combinations of teams that I would not have time to on my GB.

But I was wondering if the feature worked for yellow version, and if so, how?

I use the usual method of renaming the save game for the red version for use in yellow, and had no luck. (Since save game is read as corrupted.)

Any comments would be welcome.

- NEOMON

IP: Logged
White Cat
Nobody knows why I'm an admin.
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 05-09-2000 03:13 AM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I assume that the save files of Red/Blue aren't compatible with Yellow. However, you don't need to trade between different versions of the game. Just take your POKEYELL.SAV (or whatever it's called) and copy it to POKEYELL.SV2, then link and trade. The only thing I don't think you can do is trade a Pokemon from Red/Blue into Yellow (to get the better movesets), or vice-versa.

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.