The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » Question on Double Team....

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Question on Double Team....
The Great Dreamer
Farting Nudist
Member # 117

Member Rated:
posted 04-25-2000 11:08 PM      Profile for The Great Dreamer   Email The Great Dreamer   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If I Double Team/Meditate/Agility/Amnesia max times and my opponent Hazes, what happens? I read it up in this site but it didn't say.

------------------
"The Great Dreamer Has Written..."
-Luis The Bard, The Great Dreamer-

From: Las Vegas were everyone uses Mimic & Metronome! | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Wizzymoto
Farting Nudist
Member # 60

Member Rated:
posted 04-25-2000 11:10 PM      Profile for Wizzymoto   Email Wizzymoto   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Haze removes al status changes. Which is why it is a great move, It removes all your opponents building up. Plese di some reseach yourself, and stop asking SO many dumb Q's

------------------
"Better switch seats with Christina Aguilerra, Sos I can sit next to Carson Daly and Fred Durst, and hear em argue bout who she gave head to first"

From: Irvine, CA, USA | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Mr. K
Racist
Member # 2

Member Rated:
posted 04-26-2000 12:06 AM      Profile for Mr. K   Author's Homepage   Email Mr. K   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Do you have an issue with reading comprehension, or are you just jerking us around?

From the haze page:

quote:
Haze eliminates every statistic change from the two pokémon in play...

What else does it need to say?

------------------
KOFFING!
Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

From: Cinnabar Island | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
The Great Dreamer
Farting Nudist
Member # 117

Member Rated:
posted 04-26-2000 12:31 AM      Profile for The Great Dreamer   Email The Great Dreamer   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Don't give me a complicated answer, just yes or no, is not that hard of a question.
I have little time to do research because I'm in the middle of working 60 hours a week so I can pay some bills and help my family so sorry I do not have the time to play a videogame that I like instead, I just though I'd post from work and get some help around here and get some CLARIFICATION on what the definition of Double Team was on this sight.

You know what? Forgget it, sorry I asked...

------------------
"The Great Dreamer Has Written..."
-Luis The Bard, The Great Dreamer-

From: Las Vegas were everyone uses Mimic & Metronome! | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Mr. K
Racist
Member # 2

Member Rated:
posted 04-26-2000 01:28 AM      Profile for Mr. K   Author's Homepage   Email Mr. K   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You know, it would actually be faster and less work for you if you just looked up the info on your own.

Just look it up on the site and you don't have to type anything, all the info (and more) is right in front of your eyes.

This forum doesn't exist to help people too lazy to read things for themselves, it's supposed to be for legit discussion of topics.

To post questions which are clearly and easily answered is just plain rude.

There are some things which aren't immediately apparent from reading the site, but if you want to find out what Haze does and you are too lazy to read the first half of the first sentence on the Haze page, then you're not really being very polite to the majority of the users, are you?

------------------
KOFFING!
Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

From: Cinnabar Island | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.