The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » Question on Rage...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Question on Rage...
The Great Dreamer
Farting Nudist
Member # 117

Member Rated:
posted 04-24-2000 11:34 PM      Profile for The Great Dreamer   Email The Great Dreamer   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
If I Rage and you switch pokémon, does my pokémon stop Raging?

------------------
"The Great Dreamer Has Written..."
-Luis The Bard, The Great Dreamer-

From: Las Vegas were everyone uses Mimic & Metronome! | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Mr. K
Racist
Member # 2

Member Rated:
posted 04-24-2000 11:38 PM      Profile for Mr. K   Author's Homepage   Email Mr. K   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
http://azureheights.com/attacks/r/rage.htm

You do realize that there's a whole website full of information attached to this forum, right?

------------------
KOFFING!
Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

From: Cinnabar Island | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Jackdaw
Farting Nudist
Member # 118

Member Rated:
posted 04-25-2000 07:50 AM      Profile for Jackdaw   Author's Homepage   Email Jackdaw   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Actually, I don't think they've figured that out yet. Honestly, it doesn't seem like they know.
That, or they're lazy...

------------------
"I must go to the store to buy butter and cheese." -Zorak

-Your grey plumed friend.

zapjol
Farting Nudist
Member # 236

Rate Member
posted 04-25-2000 09:43 PM      Profile for zapjol     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I know it seems like they never knew that and becuase they dont you cant switch a raging poke.

------------------
Jolteons the best!
T-bolt
T-wave
Focus energy
Toxic

*ZAP sent out Jolteon*
*out comes mewtwo*
*Toxic*
*focus energy*
*T-bolt*
*T-bolt*
*mewtwo fanted*

From: The top of Mt. Olympus | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
The Great Dreamer
Farting Nudist
Member # 117

Member Rated:
posted 04-25-2000 10:24 PM      Profile for The Great Dreamer   Email The Great Dreamer   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I was just wondering if my opponent switched would that stop my Rage. But now I can see it doesn't because of the website info.
This website doesn't have everything, you know, like I don't know if is possible to "shake" away the Freeze status, does it thaw away? If so, how can I make it melt?

------------------
"The Great Dreamer Has Written..."
-Luis The Bard, The Great Dreamer-

From: Las Vegas were everyone uses Mimic & Metronome! | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Wizzymoto
Farting Nudist
Member # 60

Member Rated:
posted 04-25-2000 11:05 PM      Profile for Wizzymoto   Email Wizzymoto   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Any fire attack will thaw out the ice.

------------------
"Better switch seats with Christina Aguilerra, Sos I can sit next to Carson Daly and Fred Durst, and hear em argue bout who she gave head to first"

From: Irvine, CA, USA | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
zapjol
Farting Nudist
Member # 236

Rate Member
posted 04-25-2000 11:39 PM      Profile for zapjol     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Also any rock or fighting attack will thaw you out.

------------------
Jolteons the best!
T-bolt
T-wave
Focus energy
Toxic

*ZAP sent out Jolteon*
*out comes mewtwo*
*Toxic*
*focus energy*
*T-bolt*
*T-bolt*
*mewtwo fanted*

From: The top of Mt. Olympus | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged
Mr. K
Racist
Member # 2

Member Rated:
posted 04-26-2000 12:03 AM      Profile for Mr. K   Author's Homepage   Email Mr. K   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Great Dreamer:
This website doesn't have everything, you know...

True, but when you ask simple questions, we know you haven't even taken the time to check.

quote:
I don't know if is possible to "shake" away the Freeze status, does it thaw away? If so, how can I make it melt?

From the Ice Attacks page:

quote:
A Pokémon can be unfrozen by certain items (eg, Ice Heal, Full Restore), but since items cannot be used in link battles, a frozen Pokémon is as good as defeated in a link match. It's just a matter of having enough PP left to finish it off. A frozen Pokémon can be switched away and a replacement brought out, but if the frozen Pokémon is returned to battle, it will still be unable to do anything. This makes Ice attacks particularly powerful, much more so than attacks that immobilize victims in other ways.

A Pokémon can also be unfrozen by a Fire attack, so be careful with Metronome and remember that it's probably not a good idea to try to finish off that frozen Mewtwo with your Charmander.

------------------
KOFFING!
Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

From: Cinnabar Island | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Avalanche
Farting Nudist
Member # 38

Member Rated:
posted 04-26-2000 12:06 AM      Profile for Avalanche   Author's Homepage   Email Avalanche   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
fighting and rock do not thaw it out. If you don't belive me see for yourself

------------------
AIM: Avalanche786
e-mail: lewisdischner@msn.com

From: Catherdral City, CA, USA | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Porcupine
Farting Nudist
Member # 46

Member Rated:
posted 05-01-2000 08:24 PM      Profile for Porcupine   Email Porcupine   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
A while back someone posted that if your pokemon is Raging and your enemy subsequently switches in a Ghost pokemon, the Raging pokemon will stop it's Rage. He also mentioned that while a pokemon is Raging, all his opponent's pokemon can share stat bonuses...ie if Chansey uses Minimize then switches out for a Charizard replacement, the Charizard will also be minimized or at least have it's bonuses.

Are either of these statements true? They are not in the Rage section of Azure Heights.

------------------

From: Honolulu, HI, USA | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.