The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » Understanding the Skill/Stat Finder...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Understanding the Skill/Stat Finder...
The Great Dreamer
Farting Nudist
Member # 117

Member Rated:
posted 03-21-2000 08:50 PM      Profile for The Great Dreamer   Email The Great Dreamer   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I don't get it, I enter the level and personal >50 or something like that and I get a bunch of numbers that make no sense to me, all I want to know is if the poké I just caught is a 5 way max, that's all I want to know, so wich set of numbers do I compare it to? I know is one of the yellow sets because that is wild but then there's other yellow numbers that confuse me 'cause my math teacher didn't love me and I ended up being a number idiot, so, I just want to know wich set of wild numbers determine the max stats of the species.

------------------
"The Great Dreamer Has Written..."
-Luis The Bard, The Great Dreamer-

From: Las Vegas were everyone uses Mimic & Metronome! | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Rysto
Farting Nudist
Member # 24

Member Rated:
posted 03-21-2000 10:13 PM      Profile for Rysto   Email Rysto   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
There are two new columns if you enter the personal max option. The first, is the DV value. The higher the fraction, the better the Pokemon's stats. Then, the other column will tell you what you can get at lvl 100. So if it says 370/406 for a Mewtwo's special, then you can get a maximum of 370 in your Pokemon's special. 406 is Mewtwo's maximum possible special.

------------------

From: Waterloo, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
FinalAtomicBuster
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 242

Rate Member
posted 04-09-2000 03:22 AM      Profile for FinalAtomicBuster   Email FinalAtomicBuster   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
So am I using this thing right? All I do is just choose a pokemon which I just caught and not sent into battle yet, say diglett, and enter his level, say 15, then click on FindStats. Then when the figures come up I look at the wild section which I think tells me the min and max for each stat of my diglett. If my numbers are near the top of each stat then its a good one... is that right? or is there more?

------------------

GolemKong
Farting Nudist
Member # 16

Member Rated:
posted 04-09-2000 11:04 AM      Profile for GolemKong   Author's Homepage   Email GolemKong   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FinalAtomicBuster:
So am I using this thing right? All I do is just choose a pokemon which I just caught and not sent into battle yet, say diglett, and enter his level, say 15, then click on FindStats. Then when the figures come up I look at the wild section which I think tells me the min and max for each stat of my diglett. If my numbers are near the top of each stat then its a good one... is that right? or is there more?

Yeah, that'll work for levels lower than 50, but if you reach 50, you can enter in your pokes stats(w/ no stat exp) and find out what stats it will have at level 100, and it's Diversification Values

------------------
"Probability can be a real b!tch."
-Mr. K

"God bless incompetence! "
-Jackdaw

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.