The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » Lugia is a Psychic/flying

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lugia is a Psychic/flying
Walrus Lugia
Farting Nudist
Member # 145

Member Rated:
posted 03-16-2000 10:32 PM      Profile for Walrus Lugia   Author's Homepage   Email Walrus Lugia   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I always thought is was water...
But in the game it is Psychic (but learns Hydro Pump natouraly and it can also learn Surf)

------------------
May the walrus be with you.

A amazing creature, the one of a kind, Walrus Lugia lives deep underwater around Alaska, somtimes refered as the ultimate Pokemon!

From: Seafoam Islands | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
cfalcon
OLDNBLD
Member # 19

Member Rated:
posted 03-16-2000 10:38 PM      Profile for cfalcon   Email cfalcon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

For information of this type you can go to Necrosaro's page:
http://members.aol.com/sabindude/pokemon.html

Which will fill you in on a lot of Gold/Silver stuff (well, the moves and the pokedex).

-cfalcon

------------------

From: 39°45' N, 104°52' W | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Takeshi
Farting Nudist
Member # 125

Member Rated:
posted 03-16-2000 10:59 PM      Profile for Takeshi     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Umm yeah, I've known that for a while. Came as a shock to me, though. Oh vell, it can learn Surf,

------------------
"I don't really give a damn who you are, it's what you do that matters."
~Lord Voldemort (the one on the UPN BBS)

From: Houston, TX, United States | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Ancient Egyptian Cat-Gonk
Happy Good Times Fortune Happiness Happity Hocks Cat-Gonk Happifier
Member # 14

Member Rated:
posted 03-17-2000 03:47 AM      Profile for Ancient Egyptian Cat-Gonk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

For information of this type you can go to Necrosaro's page:
http://members.aol.com/sabindude/pokemon.html

Which will fill you in on a lot of Gold/Silver stuff (well, the moves and the pokedex).

While on the subject of Necro's site, there's a rather nasty rumour going around AGNP that his GS Pokedex is almost completely wrong.

I'd just like to point out that he's fixed it, I've printed it out and it looks_exactly_like the what I have in my Japanese Guide, well the few entries that the guide has (stupid gimps only wrote moves listings for around 50 guys).

This was probably due to Necro decompiling the famous "Imperial Wrath = Sandstorm" ROM by accident, yet another reason why the naturalistic approach is better than ROM hacking.

Hmm, I think I'll post this same comment in "Attacking the Flank" while I'm here.

------------------
Cat-Gonk.
- Do you believe in Goddish?

The Kitty Litter Box.
http://catgonk.cjb.net/
- GOT KITTY?

"...I'm ghetto like a high-school dropout,
When hoes be fighting and they tittie pop out..."
- "Ghetto Boy"

From: Perth, Western Australia. | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
White Cat
Nobody knows why I'm an admin.
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 03-18-2000 05:13 AM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage   Email White Cat      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
What's this "Imperial Wrath = Sandstrom" ROM you're referring to? Were there any other mistakes in it? Was this the ROM that was available a few months before G/S was released in Japan (I'm pretty sure that was a fake, though) or one that became available in November.

I haven't seen any errors in his G/S Pokedex for any of the Pokemon that I've been training. Where are the places where people have reported he made mistakes?

PikachuThunder
Farting Nudist
Member # 22

Member Rated:
posted 03-18-2000 06:30 AM      Profile for PikachuThunder        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by White Cat:
What's this "Imperial Wrath = Sandstrom" ROM you're referring to? Were there any other mistakes in it? Was this the ROM that was available a few months before G/S was released in Japan (I'm pretty sure that was a fake, though) or one that became available in November.

I haven't seen any errors in his G/S Pokedex for any of the Pokemon that I've been training. Where are the places where people have reported he made mistakes?

I think what happened was he listed an attack wrong or something, and as a result, a lot of attacks ended up being listed wrong (Like Imperial Wrath=Sandstorm.) That's corrected now.

------------------
Project:Metronome

Because it's not like you have anything else better to do.

Ancient Egyptian Cat-Gonk
Happy Good Times Fortune Happiness Happity Hocks Cat-Gonk Happifier
Member # 14

Member Rated:
posted 03-18-2000 08:13 PM      Profile for Ancient Egyptian Cat-Gonk   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 

Like I said, it's been fixed.

------------------
Cat-Gonk.
- Do you believe in Goddish?

The Kitty Litter Box.
http://catgonk.cjb.net/
- GOT KITTY?

"...I'm ghetto like a high-school dropout,
When hoes be fighting and they tittie pop out..."
- "Ghetto Boy"

From: Perth, Western Australia. | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Porcupine
Farting Nudist
Member # 46

Member Rated:
posted 03-21-2000 07:17 PM      Profile for Porcupine   Email Porcupine   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I disagree with the naturalistic approach being superior to ROM hacking. Both are good and complement each other well, but if u can ROM hack perfectly you don't need to experiment nearly as much. Anyway we can use both.

Necrosaro fixed his Gold/Silver pokedex LONG ago. =D I think I was the first one to point it out to him, hehe. Interesting that you guys mentioned the Imperial Wrath = Sandstorm thing, because that is what I myself noticed first as well. I guess there must be other Sandslash lovers out there besides me?

But his list was never wrong, and even after I realized it was all screwed up, I continued to use it as I played Gold even before it was fixed. I knew that the only thing that was wrong was that the moves names were shifted by one, so I could still use his pokedex pretty well.

------------------

From: Honolulu, HI, USA | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
The Great Corran
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 84

Rate Member
posted 03-21-2000 07:20 PM      Profile for The Great Corran   Author's Homepage   Email The Great Corran   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Well, seeing as how Lugia IS the God of the Sea, I would expect it to learn some Water moves...

------------------
I don't think that people should be so Gase so why don't you all mind your own bi-ness 'fore I pull Berniece out on your Candy A*ses!

From: NY - USA - GASEVILLE | Registered: Feb 2000  |  IP: Logged
Duke Chansey
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 206

Rate Member
posted 04-01-2000 06:37 PM      Profile for Duke Chansey   Author's Homepage   Email Duke Chansey   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Walruslugia, personally, I thought he was water/flying... AUGGGGHHHHH!!!!!! WHAT A SHOCK!!!

------------------
Some drink from the fountian of knowledge. Others just gargle.

From: Portland, OR, US | Registered: Apr 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.