The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Research Lab   » Heaven has been found...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Heaven has been found...
MrTRiP15
Farting Nudist
Member # 112

Rate Member
posted 03-10-2000 08:52 PM      Profile for MrTRiP15   Author's Homepage   Email MrTRiP15   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ey, I once thought a site and message board like this would never exist...thank God I've been proven wrong...deep tactic, stat, and strategy discussions and no annoying lamers...Tis' Heaven I tell you! Heaven!!
I'm from The Abode message board for those curious...It's not bad, but half of the time it's over-run by idots. My sincere thanks for introducing me to this site MewtwoSama..

Say hello to your newest member..TRiP is here to stay..

------------------
-MrTRiP15

From: Louisburg, NC, USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Caos2
Farting Nudist
Member # 104

Member Rated:
posted 03-11-2000 02:46 PM      Profile for Caos2   Email Caos2   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Welcome MrTRiP15! I hope you enjoy this site as much as I do.

Caos2

------------------
Nah!

From: Belo Horizonte | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged
Takeshi
Farting Nudist
Member # 125

Member Rated:
posted 03-12-2000 07:19 PM      Profile for Takeshi     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I enjoy this site because it can help me figure out moves to use for my Pokémon so they can be the best they can be.

And also, MrTRiP15, I'm from the UPN board. Opposites attract, don't they?

any questions?
-Takeshi

And in case you are wondering, a big thanks goes out to FlyingPidgeot for providing a link to this wonderful site. Thank You!

------------------
"I don't really give a damn who you are, it's what you do that matters."
~Lord Voldemort (the one on the UPN BBS)

From: Houston, TX, United States | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.