The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Oddish Memorial Lecture Hall   » Need help catching a good stat pkmn

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Need help catching a good stat pkmn
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 05-21-2003 03:24 AM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hi, here's the deal... I got Ruby the day it came out, but I didn't play it much. I finally got back into it. Now I'm near the point where I catch the big red dude on the box of the game...

Anyway, I want to be sure that the one I catch is a good one, so, how can I check its DVs?

I know back in RBYGSC it was on a scale of 0-15, but now it's 0-31 right? Where can I find the formula and stats to know if the one I catch is a good one. Thanks in advance...

Uiru
Sketch Molester
Member # 437

Member Rated:
posted 05-21-2003 04:27 AM      Profile for Uiru   Author's Homepage   Email Uiru   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Get five expendable Rare Candies and go to pokefor.tk. Check the bottom of Groudon's page for stat info.
~Uiru

- - - - -
TIDUDSOFIEIHUGHEXXXC: "maybe he will let you touch his blow up do"

AFRO NOOOOOOO!!!

From: the floating castle of Newfoundland | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
Haruka
Farting Nudist
Member # 3300

Member Rated:
posted 05-21-2003 12:21 PM      Profile for Haruka   Email Haruka   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Or, on the front page he has an Individual Value Calculator on the front in the Tools section.

You can get the needed Rare Candies from a Pokémon with Pickup, like Zigzagoon.

Porygone
The Goatse Man
Member # 805

Member Rated:
posted 05-21-2003 12:49 PM      Profile for Porygone   Email Porygone   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The three catchable Pokemon in the game with Pick Up are Zigzagoon, Linoone, and Phanpy.

- - - - -
YOU'RE WINNER!

From: Celadon City Gym | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged
MK
is somewhat large.
Member # 1445

Member Rated:
posted 05-21-2003 05:41 PM      Profile for MK     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys...

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2019, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.