The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Oddish Memorial Lecture Hall   » First (new) team in the new Oddish Hall!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: First (new) team in the new Oddish Hall!
Donald
Bob the Builder
Member # 1551

Member Rated:
posted 01-01-2003 11:06 AM      Profile for Donald   Email Donald      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
"Billy Joel Can Kiss My Ass" - Version 2

Boomanda
Characteristic: Menace (Attack down upon entry)
+Attack, -Defense
~Dragon Claw
~Sunny Day/Dragon Dance
~Fire Blast
~Beak Slash

Still hasn't changed as a lead, but Boomanda is > j00. Any suggestions for working Dragon Dance in? He could do some damage with it, but then I risk Ice rape...

Groudon
Characteristic: Drought (automatic Sunny Day upon switchin)
+Special Attack, -Defense
~Earthquake
~Overheat
~Rest
~Solarbeam

My apologies for the Recover error - stupid non-recovering 00bers *runz*. I'm also not worried about ice because of the four Fire moves, Rock move, and fgt move on the team.

Kootasu
Characteristic: White Smoke (stats cannot be lowered)
+Special Attack, -Attack
~Hot Wind
~Sunny Day
~Yawn
~Amnesia

So sue me for being different. Yawn is a great freak-out move and might be an underrated psuedo-hazer... Gives him a free Amnesia to work with before blitzkreiging with Hot Wind. Will 10(12/14/16) PP be enough for a sole attack? Who knows?

Tekkakanin
Characteristic: Acceleration (Speed + every turn)
+Special Defense, -Special Attack
~Swords Dance
~Protect
~Beak Slash
~Baton Pass

Beak Slash = filler physical attack I may as well pair with Swords. I'm assuming the Acceleration boost can be passed...

Rhydon
Characteristic: Lightning Rod (all Electric moves hit Rhydon in a 2v2)
+Special Defense, -Special Attack
~Earthquake
~Rock Slide
~Megahorn
~Combo

It's gonna be a helluva lot easier to breed Rock Slide alone to Rhydon than to breed both Slide and Counter. Plus, dropping Bashamo like a bad habit means I need a Fighting move.

(Cactide) Nokutasu
Characteristic: Sand Fall (evade rises during Sandstorm)
+Defense, -Attack
~(move that locks user in and heals 6 1/4%)/Leech Seed
~Double Team
~Faint Attack
~Solarbeam
@Leftovers

Annoyance Cactide... shame that he has limited move compability. But as Goddish is my witness, I will sweep with this thing someday.

Alternate:
Kingdra
Characteristic: Swim Smoothly (Speed + during Rain Dance)
+Special Attack, -Speed
~Dragonbreath
~Ice Beam
~Return
~Dragon Dance

Sadly, the characteristic doesn't come into play with the theme of the team. If he goes on the team, it'll prolly be in Cactide's slot. Provides some Dragon protection and acts as a backup Special sweeper.

Edit: There were teams in here before, but this is the first squad to be posted directly into an RS forum.

[ 01-01-2003, 11:07 AM: Message edited by: Donald ]

From: In your girl's panties | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
LanderZRPG
Got a whale of a tale to tell ya, lads!
Member # 1615

Member Rated:
posted 01-10-2003 10:01 AM      Profile for LanderZRPG   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I like rating teams that put effort values (Or estimates) in.

Kingdra looks evil. Starter should have attacks, not setup moves, especially with his crap-for-staying stats.

- - - - -
From what we've learned, it seems like you'd prefer girls dressed in ant costumes or something... -Kazuki (Regarding tl;dr)

Owner of the Power Advantage DBZ RPG
(www.poweradvantage.net)

From: High Prairie, AB, Canada | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.