The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Oddish Memorial Lecture Hall   » squad changers

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: squad changers
Draco the spirit dragon
Farting Nudist
Member # 2900

Member Rated:
posted 12-07-2002 09:11 PM      Profile for Draco the spirit dragon   Email Draco the spirit dragon   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
you may have noticed in R/S theres A)a lot of new pokemon and B) some old ones are "unavalable" (like my squad) so what new members are you lot getting. Starmie going to be my new sneaky (no gengar or umbreon..) and the steel/pschic dude lokes like my new tank...

- - - - -
always expect the unexpected!

I've desidered since I can't get my Nidoking Gorkamorka into R/S he's be killed and reincarnated as a Metagross.

Silver_Persian
Farting Nudist
Member # 2193

Member Rated:
posted 12-07-2002 10:14 PM      Profile for Silver_Persian   Email Silver_Persian   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
The team I'm planning to get is:

Todozerugaa (The big walrus thing)
Bomaanda (The fire starter)
Raichu (I know, but its the only electric to naturally learn tbolt and be caught reasonably early.)
Rhydon (Learns megahorn and swords dance now [Big Grin] )
Kekkingu or Wigglytuff (Wiggly if kekkings lazy trait annoys me too much)
Toropiusu (The dinosaur grass thing.Learns fly so I stuck it here)

- - - - -
HAHE
ROBBLE
ROBBLE
8D

Uiru
Sketch Molester
Member # 437

Member Rated:
posted 12-10-2002 10:41 AM      Profile for Uiru   Author's Homepage   Email Uiru   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I know for sure that I am using:
-Bashaamo, the fire starter- crap defences or no, this thing is the coolest Pokémon in history.
-Saanaito, the psychic girl- Amazingly sexy Special stats and moderately quick too; a speedy personality will help.
-Alakazam, the psychic god- An Alakazam! How Enlightening!
-Latios- Shut up. I'm getting Ruby first, and a floating Dragon-Psychic interests me. Besides, its stats only equal 600, and we all know how I feel about 600-statters. [Big Grin]

All these Psychics could cause problems when Dark, Bug and Ghost types come in... Alakazam will probably be the first to go if there are problems. Heh heh.
~Uiru

- - - - -
TIDUDSOFIEIHUGHEXXXC: "maybe he will let you touch his blow up do"

AFRO NOOOOOOO!!!

From: the floating castle of Newfoundland | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged
Kid Vid2
I am a tub of earwax.
Member # 2514

Member Rated:
posted 12-10-2002 11:19 AM      Profile for Kid Vid2   Email Kid Vid2   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
My traditional battle (one on one) team will probably be:

Raiboruto (yellow-blue electric dog)
Wigglytuff
Sandslash
Shizarigar (Water/Dark lobster)
Jubetta or Samayooru (whichever is faster and has reasonably good Attack)
Wobbuffet

Oh, and Silver_Persian, Boomanda is the new Dragonite wannabe. Bashaamo is the Fire/Fighting starter.

- - - - -
Clecky: waiting for things while on acid is weird
Clecky: beccause
Clecky: i lost that train of thought

From: cardbord box :((((((((((((( | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
SDShamshel
Farting Nudist
Member # 791

Member Rated:
posted 12-10-2002 01:05 PM      Profile for SDShamshel   Email SDShamshel   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Vileplume was the only grass final evo from RBY to make it.

So HOO HAH!

gruco
I am Ian Garvey's lovechild.
Member # 1645

Member Rated:
posted 12-10-2002 03:36 PM      Profile for gruco        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Right now, I know that I'll be getting Sapphire, and starting with Torich (or whatever the name is).

As I play through, I'll definitely hunt down one of them grass/fighting with spore (Kinogassa?) and that cute pure water with recover (Mirakarosu?). Other than that, I'll just play it by ear and fill in whatever holes I need based on what's available.

Little too early to say what my final team will look like though...

10,000Lb.Snorlax
loves long time.
Member # 13

Member Rated:
posted 12-12-2002 11:42 AM      Profile for 10,000Lb.Snorlax   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'm getting Ruby, because I got Red Version to begin with:

Dewgong
Snorlax
Lickitung
Flareon
Muk
Mewtwo

I'm going Old School, Dawgs.

Donald
Bob the Builder
Member # 1551

Member Rated:
posted 12-12-2002 02:37 PM      Profile for Donald   Email Donald      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 10,000Lb.Snorlax:
I'm getting Ruby, because I got Red Version to begin with:

Dewgong
Snorlax
Lickitung
Flareon
Muk
Mewtwo

I'm going Old School, Dawgs.

Are you playing Ruby or Red?
From: In your girl's panties | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.