The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Oddish Memorial Lecture Hall   » [RS] Rain Saucer Moveset Idea

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: [RS] Rain Saucer Moveset Idea
JP Nogueira
Farting Nudist
Member # 962

Member Rated:
posted 12-18-2002 11:33 AM      Profile for JP Nogueira   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
???
Rain Saucer
@Brightpowder/Leftovers
~Rain Dance
~Double Team
~Surf/ Water Wave
~Bravado

Thinking about new movesets, when this one came out. I was using my own Runpappa for this, but I think there could be another pokémon able to use it.

The deal is use Double Team to rise evasion while HP is recovered with Rain Saucer + Leftovers. Oh, the enemy used a status alteration? Go with Bravado now, with its doubled damage! Once Rain Dance is in effect, Surf and Water Surge will do a good damage, plus the possible confusion effect of the last one.

Who can prevent this? A lot of pokémon! I think this is a fun moveset, but may not work properly, according to the new metagame (full of Kaiogres, Tekkanins and whatelse people see that wins).

- - - - -
----======= (o)
JP Noga
Gym Leader from Brazil

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.