The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Kabuto Archaeological Society   » Rate My Sneak Team? :'(?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Rate My Sneak Team? :'(?
Pinsir_sama
Farting Nudist
Member # 2699

Member Rated:
posted 12-23-2003 10:36 PM      Profile for Pinsir_sama   Email Pinsir_sama   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
ive been drafted to rby for team orgasmic, can anyone help me with my team :x? ty ^_^;;

Exeggutor:Sleep Powder,Stun Spore,Explosion, Psychic

Golem:Earthquake,Rock Slide,Body Slam,Explosion

Chansey: Thunderbolt,Ice beam,Toxic,Softboiled

Lapras:IceBeam,Thunderbolt,Body Slam,Confuse Ray

Zapdos:Drill Peck,Thunder Wave,Thunderbolt,Reflect

Persian:Slash,Hyper Beam,Screech,Bubble Beam

plz help my nubbiness [Frown]

- - - - -
Sometimes, the fish devours the ants, and sometimes, the ants devour the fish-vietnamese proverb

Hipmonlee
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 3158

Member Rated:
posted 12-23-2003 11:52 PM      Profile for Hipmonlee        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Ok, I can't see anything at all wrong with this team, except toxic.

Toxic reverts to like, 6% damage every turn when your opponent switches out, just incase you didn't realise this.. So like, if you ever toxic a Starmie or Chansey it wont really accomplish much but forcing you into pp wasting in order to kill them.. Chansey should be either ice beaming for a freeze, or paralysing then switching out for some kind of sweeperish thing, which you have in droves on your team. I really think you would be better off with thunder wave.

Also reflect and light screen have very little use on zapdos.. almost always you will be better off just attacking. But then again rest is really the only other option, and it sucks pretty bad too.. Though, I would think it would be useful slightly more often than reflect.

You might have a small problem with Jynx and Gengar, but nothing to be too concerned about..

Have a nice day.

Pinsir_sama
Farting Nudist
Member # 2699

Member Rated:
posted 12-24-2003 12:31 PM      Profile for Pinsir_sama   Email Pinsir_sama   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
eep that was typo on my part, supposed to be thunderwave... i guess the fact that im sick right now doesnt help my thinking powers [Frown]
ty for your help ^_^

[ 12-24-2003, 12:32 PM: Message edited by: Pinsir_sama ]

- - - - -
Sometimes, the fish devours the ants, and sometimes, the ants devour the fish-vietnamese proverb

White Cat
Nobody knows why I'm an admin.
Member # 42

Member Rated:
posted 12-24-2003 01:35 PM      Profile for White Cat   Author's Homepage   Email White Cat      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Exeggutor: Leech Seed or Mega Drain instead of Stun Spore.

Golem: Substitute instead of Body Slam; one of the other two attacks will almost always do more damage.

Pinsir_sama
Farting Nudist
Member # 2699

Member Rated:
posted 12-24-2003 05:55 PM      Profile for Pinsir_sama   Email Pinsir_sama   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
i was always told that leech seed doesnt heal crap in rby =( and i sleep powder, then stunspore to get a free par on the switch

and for golem, red13n sez the par hopefully on the switch is more vital than a sub. just some reasons why i chose those moves ^^;;
ty for your help [Smile]

- - - - -

GP-Chan
Farting Nudist
Member # 1848

Member Rated:
posted 12-25-2003 01:15 PM      Profile for GP-Chan   Email GP-Chan   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
eggy and golem are fine. get reflect on chansey maybe. lapras is cool. zapdos i think you ended up droppin for gengar correct? and persian is leet. gg.

btw, i owned you with a team i'm still using from smpt. [Frown]

- - - - -
yes, i know i suck.

Pinsir_sama
Farting Nudist
Member # 2699

Member Rated:
posted 12-25-2003 02:12 PM      Profile for Pinsir_sama   Email Pinsir_sama   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
thats cuz im from ign :[
merry xmas matt ^^ [Big Grin]

- - - - -

Pinsir_sama
Farting Nudist
Member # 2699

Member Rated:
posted 12-26-2003 06:26 PM      Profile for Pinsir_sama   Email Pinsir_sama   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Changed My Team Abit, This seems to be working pretty good

Alakazam:Psychic,Thunder Wave,Reflect,Recover

Starmie:Blizzard,Thunderbolt,Thunder Wave,Recover

Chansey:Ice Beam,Thunderbolt,Thunder Wave,Softboiled

Golem:Earthquake,Rockslide,Body Slam,Explosion

Snorlax:body_slam earthquake surf self_destruct

Victreebel:SLeep Powder,Swords dance,hyper beam,razor leaf

any ideas? @@?

- - - - -

Turbo X
Farting Nudist
Member # 1808

posted 04-24-2004 04:41 AM      Profile for Turbo X     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Whoa.. my first post in like, what, 6 months?? So..hello to all of you who haven't been here for that long [That Guy]

Anyway, not too many problems with the team. (OK, OK, I know it's like 4 months overdue, but still, I gotta keep my mind focused somehow).

Starmie: Blizzard, T-Bolt, T-Wave, Recover Probably Psychic over Blizzard here. The only things that I see off the top of my head that Blizzard is better than either Psychic or T-Bolt is against Draggy and Eggy.

Victreebel: Sleep Powder, Swords Dance, Hyper Beam, Razor Leaf The pokemon is OK here I guess, but I don't like the concept. You'll probably be slower and get hit first. Once you use Sleep Powder, they'll change out giving you a turn to either Swords Dance or Razor Leaf. If you use Swords Dance, and they hit and kill you first next turn, the only thing he accomplished was putting one poke to sleep. I'd rather use a Jynx if the pokes main role was to put one poke to sleep, then blast away with Blizzard/Psychic instead of waiting to power up. Simply put, I don't think Victreebel has the staying power to pull this set off. Perhaps switch back to Eggy with Mega Drain, Psychic (especially if not on Starmie), Stun Spore, filler move (Rest? Double-Edge? Explosion?)

Other than that, it seems fine for now.

Adios, arrividerci, auf Wiedersehen, and all that crap...

- - - - -
I mean, goldfish lamp wallpaper skeleton in my Bavarian Star or what? Flowers mirror computer Smurfs every time Moses flies playing cards in or around Paris.

From: N-town, PA, U.S. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.