The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Kabuto Archaeological Society   » The End of the Age [RMT]

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The End of the Age [RMT]
Donald
Bob the Builder
Member # 1551

Member Rated:
posted 07-16-2003 09:58 PM      Profile for Donald   Email Donald      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
You can read the reason why the topic is named the way it is in the Cafe, but I promised I'd do this.

This is the team I was using in the IBT, and it went 2-2-1 before my R3 elimination...

Delirious Ranting

Alakazam: Psychic, Recover, Reflect, Thunderwave

Exeggutor: Stun Spore, Psychic, Mega Drain, Explosion

Slowbro: Amnesia, Rest, Thunder Wave, Surf

Starmie: Blizzard, Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Recover

Jynx: Lovely Kiss, Psychic, Blizzard, Reflect

Hypno: Psychic, Thunder Wave, Body Slam, Reflect

Well, there it is... go nuts.

From: In your girl's panties | Registered: Feb 2001  |  IP: Logged
gruco
I am Ian Garvey's lovechild.
Member # 1645

Member Rated:
posted 07-17-2003 12:54 AM      Profile for gruco        Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Whodja start with? 'Zam?

Did anti-starter Jynx strategies like Dodrio and Ninetales ever catch on in serious play? If not (and maybe even if - they both had their shortcomings) it's probably still the most effective chromatic starter...

I never liked Reflect on it though. Seismic Toss for 'Mie or Body Slam for lucky pars always seemed more useful....

There's no ground anywhere, which is odd for a chromatic team (or at least I remember it being back in the day). Well, I guess electric aversion means that's not such a big deal, but still, this team doesn't have any dedicated physical attacker to make up for it. For that reason alone I'd recommend Meditate on Hypno....

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.