The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Kabuto Archaeological Society   » Was looking at my Yellow/Stadium team...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Was looking at my Yellow/Stadium team...
Mightion Defensor
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 3367

Member Rated:
posted 05-06-2003 01:20 PM      Profile for Mightion Defensor   Email Mightion Defensor   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
...and it occurs to me I might not have had the faintest idea what I was doing those years ago:

Consider my seven level 100s:

Mewtwo
Psychic
Amnesia
Thunder
Recover

Obviously, he's mainly for beating up the Elite Four and Rival in Stadium so I can get rare Pokemon for R/B/Y Yellow... I have a few spare Hitmonlees if anyone needs them... [Roll Eyes]

Raichu
Thunder
Thundershock
Hyper Beam
Swift

Once again, I ask myself "What the heck was I thinking?" Then I remember he was trained on my Red cart. I think I put Swift on him so he'd have a "Desperation move".... why did I think Hyper Beam on a Raichu would be cool?

Blastoise
Surf
Blizzard
Hyper Beam
Skull Bash

For some reason, I think I thought Hyper Beam would be more useful in Stadium...

Charizard
Flamethrower
Slash
Fly
Swords Dance

The past years are a haze... I think there was a reason I put Fly on him...

Gengar
Hypnosis
Dream Eater
Psychic
Metronome

He actually used to do pretty good... if he could get Hypnosis to land, of course... Mewtwo took his place.

Ninetales
Confuse Ray
Flamethrower
Take Down
Dig

I'm getting the impression that Dig on a Ninetales is a "Right sermon, wrong church" kinda thing. 'Course, I got that impression after breeding Dig onto a Vulpix in R/S... Makes a nice surprise for Electric types, though...

Venusaur
Razor Leaf
Solarbeam
Sleep Powder
Cut

Oh well, had to get through those trees in Yellow somehow... [Smile] He actually works pretty good as a Slowbro killer. [Smile]

Last and not quite least, my Pikachu:

Thunder
Thunderbolt
Surf
Flash

I never want to play R-2 Master Ball again. Ever.

So, if you ever think you've done something foolish, take a look at those and be relieved. [Smile]

- - - - -
Everyone must make adjustments in a relationship.
For instance, my girlfriend has to deal with a 31 year old
owning eight Game Boy Pokemon carts.

All times are ET (US)  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.