The Azure Heights Forum

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Azure Heights Forum   » Main Campus   » Kabuto Archaeological Society   » Masterteam (Page 4)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2  3  4 

Author Topic: Masterteam
Knight
Insulting title
Member # 1378

Member Rated:
posted 05-30-2001 12:12 PM      Profile for Knight     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the Master:
Yes okay, I admit, I'm annonying

i totaly agree

------------------
Bl@ckFire a.k.a VolTure

D-Teclis
Farting Nudist
Member # 974

Member Rated:
posted 05-30-2001 01:24 PM      Profile for D-Teclis   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Mew! (151 replies)

What is the point of bringing back from hell this kind of post?

------------------
Hearing about brats getting their butt's kicked is always satisfying.~~Pokegod

Patouzarre
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 1825

Member Rated:
posted 05-30-2001 04:47 PM      Profile for Patouzarre   Email Patouzarre   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
When i see all the things Master have taken in the head, i don't want to say anything i'm too afraid.. Master is so good he is much better than me (now , because at the beginning of this post he was acting newbism lol)

------------------

From: Marseille , France | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
the Master
Farting Nudist
Member # 1077

Member Rated:
posted 05-30-2001 05:25 PM      Profile for the Master   Author's Homepage   Email the Master   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I've decided to post my last team here

SNORLAX
-ice beam
-thunderbolt
-amnesia
-rest
TAUROS
-hyper beam
-body slam
-blizzard
-earthquake

SANDSLASH
-earthquake
-rock slide
-swift
-sword dance

STARMIE
-surf
-thunderbolt
-thunder-wave
-recover

JOLTEON
-thunderbolt
-pin missile
-thunder-wave
-focus energy

JYNX
-blizzard
-psychic
-lovely kiss
-reflect

------------------
Hmmmm,you can add TheMaster to the list.
*runs quick*

D-Teclis, I hope you've stopped those jokes because they are really annonying.

From: Where ? I'm lost o_O | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Patouzarre
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 1825

Member Rated:
posted 05-30-2001 05:30 PM      Profile for Patouzarre   Email Patouzarre   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
And this team is really efficient... try a PBS against it and you will have a bad surprise...

------------------

Charmeleon42
Date Rapist
Member # 1066

Member Rated:
posted 05-30-2001 09:19 PM      Profile for Charmeleon42   Author's Homepage   Email Charmeleon42   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Over 3 months later...

Interesting....

------------------
Your broken square key is broken and thus useless.

From: Mountain Dew Land | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged
Turbo X
Farting Nudist
Member # 1808

posted 05-30-2001 09:39 PM      Profile for Turbo X     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
5 1/2 months...damn, this topic is old.
It's just like the Energizer Bunny...
it keeps going and going and going and going.....

------------------
Partying is one of the essentials of maintaining a good life.

From: N-town, PA, U.S. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
D-Teclis
Farting Nudist
Member # 974

Member Rated:
posted 05-31-2001 04:19 AM      Profile for D-Teclis   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patouzarre:
And this team is really efficient... try a PBS against it and you will have a bad surprise...

Patouzzare:do you know that the level of the players from Pokelord is a "bit" lower than from here? (if you don't believe me,just look at the thing called "forum")
I'm pretty sure you say this just because you hear a lot about TM beating some people from pokelord.

------------------

[This message has been edited by D-Teclis (edited 05-31-2001).]

the Master
Farting Nudist
Member # 1077

Member Rated:
posted 05-31-2001 12:18 PM      Profile for the Master   Author's Homepage   Email the Master   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
[/b][/QUOTE]
Patouzzare:do you know that the level of the players from Pokelord is a "bit" lower than from here? (if you don't believe me,just look at the thing called "forum")
I'm pretty sure you say this just because you hear a lot about TM beating some people from pokelord.

[/B][/QUOTE]

I think he knows that, but he knows too I haven't beaten people from Pokélord only...

[/B]do you know that the level of the players from Pokelord is a "bit" lower than from here?[/B]

You can't compare young French players with "old" players from Azure...
Some French guys are not bad though...

------------------
*runs quick*

D-Teclis
Farting Nudist
Member # 974

Member Rated:
posted 05-31-2001 12:34 PM      Profile for D-Teclis   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the Master:

I think he knows that, but he knows too I haven't beaten people from Pokélord only...
*Yeah,but the point is not really here.*

do you know that the level of the players from Pokelord is a "bit" lower than from here?

You can't compare young French players with "old" players from Azure...
Some French guys are not bad though...
*First,people from here are not so old,a lot of players may be around 14-15.Pokelorders too.Second,there are good french players,but they are rare,and not known as wall as EeveeTrainer,KC (tell me if i'm wrong) and others.*[/B][/QUOTE]

------------------

the Master
Farting Nudist
Member # 1077

Member Rated:
posted 05-31-2001 05:52 PM      Profile for the Master   Author's Homepage   Email the Master   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hum ok... just tell me... who's KC ?

------------------
*runs quick*

Patouzarre
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 1825

Member Rated:
posted 06-01-2001 02:51 PM      Profile for Patouzarre   Email Patouzarre   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I know the forum is full of newbies... the best thing that proves it is that in this forum, as a BR advisor i'm one of the best if you trust the pools recently done.. whereas i think i'm bad and i've still a lot of things to learn.. But Master doesn't beat only Pokelord members ... he beats almost everyone YOU CAN TRY YOURSELF AND THAT'S WHAT I ASKED TO YOU (maybe you're a deaf man)

------------------

Azdara2
Orangutan Spouse
Member # 3325

Member Rated:
posted 05-03-2003 02:29 PM      Profile for Azdara2     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
hey "
the master"

I have a squad of 4 pokemon that could kill yours in one shot
machamp
articuno
electrode (with electric moves)
blastoise

D-Teclis
Farting Nudist
Member # 974

Member Rated:
posted 05-03-2003 04:48 PM      Profile for D-Teclis   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Avoid to revive a topic that died 2 years ago

- - - - -

Turbo X
Farting Nudist
Member # 1808

posted 05-03-2003 10:33 PM      Profile for Turbo X     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Azdara2:
hey "
the master"

I have a squad of 4 pokemon that could kill yours in one shot
machamp
articuno
electrode (with electric moves)
blastoise

Of course... that includes KNOWING WHAT HIS TEAM IS BEFOREHAND!!!. I can bet you wouldn't have all 4 of those pokes in your team while not knowing what he would have...

P.S. Kazam and a fast Electric could take out those 4 as well. Get my point?

- - - - -
I mean, goldfish lamp wallpaper skeleton in my Bavarian Star or what? Flowers mirror computer Smurfs every time Moses flies playing cards in or around Paris.

Whiner
Member # 1465

Member Rated:
posted 05-04-2003 08:06 AM      Profile for 137   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Man, oh man. I just read this whole damn thing, with an unshakable faith that there was a good reason the folks at Azure saw fit to revive something from 2000. Azdara2, you have singlehandedly destroyed any hope I still secretly harbored for the human race.
From: Space. Like, outer space. | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged
Turbo X
Farting Nudist
Member # 1808

posted 05-05-2003 07:25 AM      Profile for Turbo X     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 137:
Man, oh man. I just read this whole damn thing...

I'm sorry man... I barely lasted 2 pages of it.. all the pardons of the world to you.

- - - - -
I mean, goldfish lamp wallpaper skeleton in my Bavarian Star or what? Flowers mirror computer Smurfs every time Moses flies playing cards in or around Paris.

Face
I invented cancer.
Member # 1916

Member Rated:
posted 05-06-2003 11:13 AM      Profile for Face   Author's Homepage   Email Face   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
W....T....F?

- - - - -
Weezing!

From: Hackensack, nj | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
crowN
Farting Nudist
Member # 3415

posted 02-12-2005 06:27 AM      Profile for crowN   Email crowN   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I feel obligated

- - - - -
http://profiles.myspace.com/users/Krivanka

^___^;;

Lark84
My skeleton is made of creamy nougat.
Member # 1186

Member Rated:
posted 02-20-2005 08:01 AM      Profile for Lark84     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
aww, the sweet days of RBY... if only I could go back... *gets teary-eyed from nostalgia*
Turbo X
Farting Nudist
Member # 1808

posted 03-19-2005 02:23 PM      Profile for Turbo X     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
I'd feel obligated to bump this topic from a full month ago... but it's still on top.

- - - - -

Artie Cuno
Linkin125473457539
Member # 1205

Member Rated:
posted 03-24-2005 06:26 PM      Profile for Artie Cuno     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
^
| Obligatory RBY Koffing.

Oh, for the days of being a midget.

- - - - -
Piss off not the kittens, lest they claw your balls off.

From: A box in a swamp. With your sister. | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged
Fluxxdog
Farting Nudist
Member # 3786

Member Rated:
posted 04-06-2005 06:18 PM      Profile for Fluxxdog   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hey! Did he ever finish his RBY team or what? I mean, it's been about 4 years, you think he'd have if done by now ^^

<snickers as he sneaks off>

- - - - -
Fluxxdog
The worst crime you can commit against another human is to make them think.

From: Azure Heights Laboratory | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged
the Master
Farting Nudist
Member # 1077

Member Rated:
posted 03-05-2011 06:00 PM      Profile for the Master   Author's Homepage   Email the Master   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Hello there

- - - - -
"Hey everyone. I'm and Arab fundamentalist who's gonna crash a plane into the empire state building tomorrow, just wanted to make sure that was OK with all of you."
-Footitch

Face
I invented cancer.
Member # 1916

Member Rated:
posted 04-24-2011 07:07 PM      Profile for Face   Author's Homepage   Email Face   Send New Private Message      Edit/Delete Post  Reply With Quote 
Are you still lost? I can help you get out of here. BTW, nice team.

- - - - -
Weezing!

From: Hackensack, nj | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged

All times are ET (US)
This topic is comprised of pages: 1  2  3  4 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

© 2000-2016, Maximum Penetration Industries.

Karpe Diem

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author(s). The contents and links have not been reviewed or approved by the University of Miami.