This is topic Humble Pie. in forum Arbok's Internet Cafe at The Azure Heights Forum.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
https://www.math.miami.edu/~jam/azure/forum/buzz/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=9;t=000587

Posted by Jumpman16 (Member # 1089) on 08-21-2001, 11:04 AM:

Yeah, I don't think I ever got around to posting this here, but I was reminded by seeing, the "Luck you won't ever see again" thread." This guy used evaders out of nowhere in his previous matchup, with Articuno nonetheless, after it had basically been undestood in the specific time's metagame that evaders were gay. It froze my 'Mie (of course) after I switched out from my starter Eggy when I saw Arti, then started DTing. So I decided to rematch him with one evader of my own: Pandora Tauros with B-Slam. Here;s how it started...

[Blah...]

Figures. He stared his crazy evader stuff again after he froze my Eggy with his Tauros and switch to his 'Lax. Feast your eyes on some humble pie.

[Bor-ing!]

If that's not the luckiest thing to ever happen, given the circumstances, I don't know what is.

[ 08-23-2001: Message edited by: White Cat ]

Posted by CHaRiZaRd (Member # 994) on 08-22-2001, 09:27 PM:

Whoppers for 99¢ on Wednesdays.

I've had some shitty inconvenient times in RBY battle.

dont wurry ull get 'em next time

:-)

Posted by White Cat (Member # 42) on 08-23-2001, 10:46 AM:

People can't seem to grasp the concept that "no raw battle logs" is a rule, not a suggestion.

Karpe Diem