This is topic Sucky Cup: Dodrio strikes again!!! in forum Arbok's Internet Cafe at The Azure Heights Forum.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
https://www.math.miami.edu/~jam/azure/forum/buzz/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=9;t=000138

Posted by Dabid (Member # 578) on 08-04-2000, 04:58 PM:

It was a legendary match for the Sucky Cup today as I put my undefeated streak on the line against the also Sucky-Undefeated BOProb. The match came down to my Mr. Mime with 3% health, my full-strength Raichu, and fully-strength Dodrio against his 1/2 HP Gyarados and 100% Golem. Raichu switches in to finish Gyarados--Blizzard...Raichu FROZEN! He switches in Golem--Raichu dies. Mr. Mime attacks with Psychic, getting Golem to 60% health but Mr. Mime dies to an Earthquake. It's just Dodrio against Golem and Gyarados now.

Dodrio Body Slams--Golem to 49% health. Rock Slide misses. Body Slam #2--Golem to 37% health. Rock Slide misses again. *MAJOR* risk time here...Dodrio Hyper Beams--CH!! Golem down! Gyarados in...Dodrio Hyper Beams--CH!!! Gyarados down, and the match is mine. Dodrio earns himself the right to be called KING of the sucky Pokémon again! =)

------------------
“I’ve continually fought, and with each battle I’ve lost something. And my heart has been completely void of feeling for quite a long time now. Maybe my life doesn’t have value any more but I have to go on living. I’ve got a home to go back to.” --Trowa Barton

Posted by B O Problem (Member # 264) on 08-04-2000, 05:20 PM:

Bleah I say to that! Bleah!

------------------
Food goes in here

Posted by TeeJay (Member # 265) on 08-04-2000, 08:35 PM:

I don't think I've EVER gotten 11 new messages in a day. I REALLY need to organize my mail or I'm gonna have a headache. I'm working on the update now.

------------------
TeeJay: "Edgar, you idiot! Why do you have to live in the middle of nowhere?" -Kefka, FF6
AIM: daBIGTom

Karpe Diem