This is topic ITT people with SA accounts help me out in forum Karp Park at The Azure Heights Forum.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
https://www.math.miami.edu/~jam/azure/forum/buzz/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=008674

Posted by White Cat (Member # 42) on 06-18-2005, 04:15 AM:

According to my access logs, I got quite a few hits from two SA forum pages in late May. I'm curious as to how I got linked from there.

Thread 1
Thread 2

Could someone with a Something Awful forum login save the pages to their own webspace, or e-mail them to me, or copy & paste them in a reply in this thread?

Posted by Psybro (Member # 290) on 06-18-2005, 08:38 AM:

mind the walrus, and a ton of other people, came out of the closet to say:
I tried all the stupid shit to get a Mew in Pokemon Red/Blue all that time ago.

"Move the S.S. Anne! It really works!"

Bullshit.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is actually a Mew trick that someone discovered. And it really does work. I've done it with a real live copy of Blue. (Url masked through Goonlink so referrer doesn't get blocked.)

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hirez came out of the closet to say:
Also, this might be a weird request, but does anyone know if theres a
"Conan Hates my Country" list, I die laughing at these everytime. They're probably the funniest thing he does

Here you go.

Posted by White Cat (Member # 42) on 06-18-2005, 01:01 PM:

Hey, thanks.

Karpe Diem