This is topic XD - B'bye X-Accuracy in forum Azure Pokemon Center at The Azure Heights Forum.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
https://www.math.miami.edu/~jam/azure/forum/buzz/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=7;t=001704

Posted by Bugcatcher Ed (Member # 3289) on 10-13-2005, 02:18 PM:

In Colosseum, in story mode (if I'm remembering correctly, you can't call pokemon in collosseum mode), you could call your pokemon to:
This made awaken useless. Now, in Gales of Darkness, you can call your pokemon to:
Thus making X-Accuracy obsolete, not that anyone used it much to start with. This actually opens up some tactical possibilities for durable pokemon with low accuracy attacks. I don't know how great the increase is. There are hints in the game that calling your pokemon may have other effects as well. Note that none of the in-game players seem to know about calling their pokemon.

[ 10-13-2005, 02:19 PM: Message edited by: Bugcatcher Ed ]

Posted by MK (Member # 1445) on 10-13-2005, 02:22 PM:

It is very nice. For Pokémon with a move like Thunder, just call them once and it's just about guaranteed to hit each time now.

I use CALL on my Rosela(sp?) to help ensure Leech Seed and GrassWhistle (which is a bitch [Razz] )

Posted by Bugcatcher Ed (Member # 3289) on 10-13-2005, 04:25 PM:

It actually makes more sense to call a pokemon with several inaccurate moves. One is tempted to team a poke that has shadow mist (is that the name of the accuracy reducing move?) or sweet scent with a pokemon that knows a 0hko move and several inaccurate ones. First turn: sweet scent and call. Second turn: rock and roll.

Karpe Diem