This is topic Bug/Poisen in forum Azure Pokemon Center at The Azure Heights Forum.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
https://www.math.miami.edu/~jam/azure/forum/buzz/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=7;t=001570

Posted by Luca F (Member # 3345) on 04-25-2003, 04:17 PM:

is there a bug type poisen pokemon that learns mean look and leech seed for ruby/saphire? [Big Grin] well if not don't worry [Roll Eyes]

Posted by Barrierd (Member # 3132) on 04-25-2003, 04:38 PM:

Sorry, no bugs learn Mean Look.

Posted by Haruka (Member # 3300) on 04-25-2003, 07:13 PM:

Mean Look? Well, Spider Web(Spinarak,Aridos) has the same effect, if you're talking 386. If not...no.

Posted by Charmeleon42 (Member # 1066) on 04-26-2003, 10:08 PM:

Even then, said Bug/Poison would be prone to em... dying.

If there's one thing most Bug/Poison types do, they lack the staying power to do such a thing.

Posted by Ferquin (Member # 3269) on 04-26-2003, 11:12 PM:

Hmm... why would it have to be a Poison type anyway? Or even a Bug for that matter? And isn't it mostly Grass types that learn Leech Seed? (Perhaps you were confusing Leech Seed with Leech Life?) If you had a Grass type that learned Leech Seed and Mean Look, it'd probably be better. But, as far as I know, I don't recall any Grass types that know any kind of move like Mean Look. Perhaps as an alternative, you could have a Leech-Seeding Grass type that knows a paralysis move like Stun Spore, and you could slowly Wrap them to death at the same time leeching their HP. Unfortunately, I don't know of any Grass Pokémon with all three qualities. The closest would be a Bellsprout, and it can be bred with Leech Life, not Leech Seed. And a Bulbasaur can't learn Wrap.

Sorry, but this is a dead end.

Karpe Diem