This is topic Masters Quiz in forum Azure Pokemon Center at The Azure Heights Forum.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
https://www.math.miami.edu/~jam/azure/forum/buzz/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=7;t=000936

Posted by DarkNeo (Member # 1375) on 01-15-2001, 11:44 AM:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1What can cancel out the effect of spikes?
2Usokki and Dribado and Neitei-what is the englishs name?
3In yellow name one pokemon that could be found in the wild but not in RB
4In GS pokedex what pokemon has the pokedex....said to be a mirage and ......has an insolent nature....
5What pokemon can learn 4 moves at once?
6In silver how many pokemon can be traded with BRY but not with gold?
7What is a Tank pokemon

------------------
There are voices in my head, and they dont like you

Posted by TeeJay (Member # 265) on 01-15-2001, 12:22 PM:

1What can cancel out the effect of spikes? Anti-spikes.
2Usokki and Dribado and Neitei-what is the englishs name? Fishy snapz, Biff snapz, and SC-snapz
3In yellow name one pokemon that could be found in the wild but not in RB. Flareth
4In GS pokedex what pokemon has the pokedex....said to be a mirage and ......has an insolent nature.... Missingno!
5What pokemon can learn 4 moves at once? K-K-Koffing!
6In silver how many pokemon can be traded with BRY but not with gold? 666
7What is a Tank pokemon. Your mother

------------------
"After being hit by a car, you're luck goes uphill from there"- abz1986

AIM: daBIGTom

Posted by Noddy (Member # 877) on 01-15-2001, 02:52 PM:

I shoulda known a ....loaf... This is Azure buddy, ya needn't bother with these kindo tests...

------------------
"Greetings. I would be charmed to play a song for you on my cymbals... in exchange for your IMMORTAL SOUL."

" ...This explains why hookers ask for money instead of M&Ms or caterpillars."

Posted by ProTrainer2001 (Member # 1384) on 01-15-2001, 03:28 PM:

That test was to easy...Im not even going to waist my time on a test a loaf made........Like Noddy said this is Azure it's not like this is Pojo....

------------------
"You know ya blew up when women rush the stands and try to grab your hands like some screaming Usher fans"
Eminem

Posted by Noddy (Member # 877) on 01-15-2001, 05:07 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by ProTrainer2001:
That test was to easy...Im not even going to waist my time on a test a loaf made........Like Noddy said this is Azure it's not like this is Pojo....

Hey there chum you're pretty much a loaf yourself... So don't be tryin to downscale this fella... Anyways it's nice to meet both of ya... ^_^ It seems less and less people are hanging about Azure... Oh well...

------------------
"Greetings. I would be charmed to play a song for you on my cymbals... in exchange for your IMMORTAL SOUL."

Posted by ProTrainer2001 (Member # 1384) on 01-15-2001, 09:20 PM:

Yeah so but im not! HAHAHAHAHha..ha..ha.....

------------------
"You know ya blew up when women rush the stands and try to grab your hands like some screaming Usher fans"
Eminem

Posted by TeeJay (Member # 265) on 01-15-2001, 09:51 PM:

*thinks his answers are right*

------------------
"After being hit by a car, you're luck goes uphill from there"- abz1986

AIM: daBIGTom

Posted by Fish (Member # 267) on 01-16-2001, 04:18 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Noddy:
Hey there chum you're pretty much a loaf yourself... So don't be tryin to downscale this fella... Anyways it's nice to meet both of ya... ^_^ It seems less and less people are hanging about Azure... Oh well...

It is in your best interest to ignore Noddy.
And for the love of God, use spell check. You're smarter than "waist" and this "hahaha" shit.

BTW, nice answers TeeJay...

Posted by Dragonite21 (Member # 475) on 01-16-2001, 05:12 PM:

Lol at that TeeJay!

------------------
-Dragonite21

Do be do la la goldfish

Posted by Noddy (Member # 877) on 01-16-2001, 10:41 PM:

Yea you're probably right... Where the hell 'ave ya been Fish? I thought you finally got away from Azure...

------------------

Posted by White Cat (Member # 42) on 01-17-2001, 02:01 AM:

They're not totally useless. I didn't know that Rapid Spin got rid of Spikes until I read it in the other thread...

------------------
"I failed ninth grade three times, but I don't think it was necessarily 'cause I'm stupid."
-- Eminem

Karpe Diem