This is topic a REAL stadium prize in forum Azure Pokemon Center at The Azure Heights Forum.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
https://www.math.miami.edu/~jam/azure/forum/buzz/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=7;t=000396

Posted by BiG GULP 44oz (Member # 281) on 05-11-2000, 07:36 PM:

instead of a stupid amnesia psyduck why not award pokestadium champs with a licking lickitung? Im sure many people would be happier with a pokemon that has a move it SHOULD learn naturally rather than a useless pokemon who can forget stuff.

doesnt have to do with the show you say? well it does jesses likitung uses lick in the princess day episode and confuses pikachu with it.but psyduck has never used amnesia.

------------------
where does a snorlax sit?

anywhere he wants

Posted by Mr. K (Member # 2) on 05-11-2000, 09:11 PM:

I think the game ought to reward you with a max stats Pokemon of your choice. I'd love a max stats Koffing! I'd even play all the way thru the game to get it!

------------------
KOFFING!
Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

Posted by Dan and the Kirbys (Member # 221) on 05-11-2000, 09:31 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by BiG GULP 44oz:
instead of a stupid amnesia psyduck why not award pokestadium champs with a licking lickitung? Im sure many people would be happier with a pokemon that has a move it SHOULD learn naturally rather than a useless pokemon who can forget stuff.

doesnt have to do with the show you say? well it does jesses likitung uses lick in the princess day episode and confuses pikachu with it.but psyduck has never used amnesia.

You'll have to wait until Gold/Silver...Licki has Lick there.

------------------
-----------------------
/('.')\ Beware the Kirbys...

Posted by AznExplosN (Member # 45) on 05-11-2000, 11:24 PM:

Yea, Dread and I were discussing earlier how it'd rock if you got awarded rare items. Stat Boosters, Etherlixers, a hot chick...

O.o

------------------
Thor said to Terl, in Psychlo, "The little girl over there is begging to shoot you."

"I'll be quiet here," said Terl.

Posted by BiG GULP 44oz (Member # 281) on 05-12-2000, 07:16 PM:

probably only 10% of the people who own stadium know about max stats so just getting one wouldnt make any sense to them

------------------
where does a snorlax sit?

anywhere he wants

Posted by Rolken (Member # 7) on 05-15-2000, 07:31 PM:

They could just call it 'super'.

------------------
There is nothing like the fragrance...of a Koffing.

Posted by Mr. K (Member # 2) on 05-15-2000, 08:07 PM:

Really...I'd like a Super Koffing.

With deep violet skin and a dark green skull n bones.

That'd rule.

------------------
KOFFING!
Azure Heights Pokémon Laboratory

Posted by Yavarice (Member # 420) on 05-15-2000, 10:57 PM:

I think that the prizes should at least be like you captured them on your own. With your ID# instead of OT/Stadium ID#2000

------------------

Posted by Slo Migs (Member # 110) on 05-16-2000, 07:28 PM:

Heh.....how bout an Amnesia Cloyster or an Electrode with Spore? Heh.

------------------
"It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt. Then it's just fun"

Posted by doralee23 (Member # 165) on 05-16-2000, 08:49 PM:

You should be able to choose your pokemon prize and mew should be included...

------------------
La la La La. My dumb signature

Posted by Dujava (Member # 412) on 05-17-2000, 10:23 AM:

About Amnesia Psyduck in the show... He forgets his attacks all the time. I think it's supposed to be 'amnesia'

------------------
Muff, Gary's Eevee - She took down Rhydon with a single Quick Attack. She cannot be stopped until her opponent has been defeated. She is a warrior, and only faces the toughest of opponents at Master Gary's command.
http://dujava.tripod.com/

Karpe Diem