This is topic Well I've never done this before... in forum Azure Arena at The Azure Heights Forum.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
https://www.math.miami.edu/~jam/azure/forum/buzz/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=6;t=000441

Posted by Noddy (Member # 877) on 01-31-2001, 08:44 PM:

So I decided to post an intense battle between me and my little sister (14)... She's not a pushover mind ya which you'll find out in the battle...

NODDY
Xatu
Marowak
Raikou
Lickitung
Kingdra
Thyplosion

EM'LEE
Dugtrio
Ninetales
Blissey
Jynx
Suicune
Meganium

Well I lead off with Xatu... she follows with Dugtrio... She Rockslides... Critical Hit... -_- I switch out, Xatu being my only hazer... I pull out Kingdra... EM'LEE Double Teams... She Double Teams again... I hate that stupid thing... I Surf and miss... She Fissures and misses... Thank god... I Surf and connect... Dugtrio takes it hard... She Fissures again... It hits!! Kingdra is KOed... I send out Lickitung... She switches to Jynx... Now I'm a little worried... I use Double Edge... Jynx is feelin it... She uses Lovely Kiss... and misses!!! Haha!!! I nail 'er with a Shadow Ball... Jynx faints!!! Yea!! I was feel a little sorry about takin down a beloved Jynx but then again she'd do the same to me if she had the chance... ^_^ EM whips out her Blissey... I Double Edge... She Thunder Wave's I thought she had Heal Bell!?!?! That lil bitch!!! I Supersonic and connect... Blissey's confused... Lickitung's paralyzed... I switch to Thyplosion she switches to Suicune... I Thunder Punch... Suicune is paralyzed! She's fully paralyzed! I thunder Punch... Critical Hit! She switches to Dugtrio... I switch to Lickitung... She Rockslides it connects... I use Ice Punch... Dugtrio faints!!! ^_^ She pulls out Blissey... Lickitung's fully paralyzed!!! -_- She seismic tosses... Fully Paralyzed... She seismic Tosses... Lickitung's out... I switch to Thyplosion... She uses Thunder Wave... I switch to Xatu... hopeful for a stroke of luck, so I could get in a Haze... She Ice Beams!!! Xatu faints... *grumble* I switch back to Thyplosion... She Seismic Tosses... Fully Paralyzed... She seismic Tosses again... I use Endure... She Seismic Tosses... I use Reversal... Blissey's low on health... She Seismic Tosses... Thyplosion faints... I switch to Marowak... She uses SoftBoiled... I hit her with a Bodyslam... She's paralyzed!! I use EQ... Critical Hit!! She's fully Paralyzed... ^_^ I use EQ... This is where the game kinda turns... She was trying to get in another SoftBoiled... Again Fully Paralyzed I EQ Blissey faints!! We're both down to two pokes... I have Raikou and Marowak... she has Meganium and Ninetales... She pulls out Meganium... EM uses Sunny Day... I switch to Raikou... She uses EQ... I thought she had Body Slam!!! -_- I Crunch... She EQ... Raikou is boarder line with his health... I switch back to Marowak...She Solar Beams... Marowak takes it... I Body Slam... She's horribly low on health... She Solar Beams... It misses!!? I thought Solar Beam couldn't miss with Sunny Day!?!?... I Body Slam... she faints!!! Yea!!! She's on her last poke Ninetales... She uses Confuse Ray... Marowak hurts herself in confusion... *grumble* Ninetales uses Spite... ARGH!!! I EQ... Ninetales is low on health... She uses Flamthrower (I guess in despiration)... Critical Hit!?!? o_O... Marowak fainted... Now it's just Raikou and Ninetales... and both are very low on health... I use Crunch... It misses!!! She uses Flamethrower... It misses!!! I try Crunch again and it connects... Thank God!!! Ninetales faints!!! I win!!! This was the most bizzare match I've ever played... I had never seen so many critical hits, misses, or full paralysis in any single poke match... Well It was one to remember... Here are the moves for both teams... ^_^

NODDY

XATU
Haze
Psychic
Drill Peck
Confuse Ray

MAROWAK
Swagger
Rockslide
Bodyslam
Earthquake

RAIKOU
Thunder
Crunch
Reflect
Rain Dance

LICKITUNG
Ice Punch
Supersonic
Shadow Ball
Double Edge

KINGDRA
Rest
Ice Beam
Double Team
Surf

THYPLOSION
Endure
Thunder Punch
Reversal
Flamethrower

EM'LEE

DUGTRIO
Slash
Rockslide
Double Team
Fissure

NINETALES
Spite
Flamethrower
Confuse Ray
Safe Guard

BLISSEY
Ice Beam
Soft Boiled
Thunder Wave
Seismic Toss

JYNX
Blizzard
Lovely Kiss
Dream Eater
Sweet Scent

SUICUNE
Surf
Mirror Coat
Psych Up
Return

MEGANIUM
Sunny Day
Earthquake
Solar Beam
Light Screen

------------------
The Disneyland geeks claim that Walt is cryogenically frozen in an electromagnetic tomb under DL, which is used to power the whole park, taking advantage of extreme velocity at which Walt is spinning in his grave.

- Mr.K

Posted by kikered (Member # 830) on 02-01-2001, 08:00 AM:

LOL!

------------------
"Standards my arse!"
-Me

AIM: kikered

Posted by Mr. K (Member # 2) on 02-08-2001, 12:54 AM:

I would have read that if there had been some carriage returns in it...

Posted by Jenova (Member # 727) on 02-08-2001, 01:33 PM:

Quit yer whinin'

Posted by Noddy (Member # 877) on 02-12-2001, 09:44 PM:

Huh? I haven't the faintest idea what Jen and K are talkin about...

------------------
The Disneyland geeks claim that Walt is cryogenically frozen in an electromagnetic tomb under DL, which is used to power the whole park, taking advantage of extreme velocity at which Walt is spinning in his grave.

- Mr.K

Posted by Jenova (Member # 727) on 02-13-2001, 12:41 PM:

Press Enter more often and Mr K will read what you wrote. Is the jist of it.

Posted by Noddy (Member # 877) on 02-17-2001, 04:48 PM:

Oh... OK can do...

------------------
"Ahhh, my wee one, you have fallen in the ice, no? Perhaps you shouldn't have had that last Ho-Ho, eh, petite chubbyman?"

Posted by Noddy (Member # 877) on 02-17-2001, 04:56 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Noddy:
So I decided to post an intense battle between me and my little sister (14)... She's not a pushover mind ya which you'll find out in the battle...

NODDY
Xatu
Marowak
Raikou
Lickitung
Kingdra
Thyplosion

EM'LEE
Dugtrio
Ninetales
Blissey
Jynx
Suicune
Meganium

Well I lead off with Xatu... she follows with Dugtrio...

She Rockslides... Critical Hit... -_-

I switch out, Xatu being my only hazer... I pull out Kingdra...

EM'LEE Double Teams... She Double Teams again... I hate that stupid thing...

I Surf and miss... She Fissures and misses... Thank god... I Surf and connect... Dugtrio takes it hard...

She Fissures again... It hits!! Kingdra is KOed...

I send out Lickitung... She switches to Jynx... Now I'm a little worried...

I use Double Edge... Jynx is feelin it...

She uses Lovely Kiss... and misses!!!

Haha!!! I nail 'er with a Shadow Ball... Jynx faints!!! Yea!! I was feel a little sorry about takin down a beloved Jynx but then again she'd do the same to me if she had the chance... ^_^

EM whips out her Blissey... I Double Edge...

She Thunder Wave's I thought she had Heal Bell!?!?! That lil bitch!!!

I Supersonic and connect... Blissey's confused...

Lickitung's paralyzed...

I switch to Thyplosion she switches to Suicune... I Thunder Punch...

Suicune is paralyzed! She's fully paralyzed!

I thunder Punch... Critical Hit! She switches to Dugtrio... I switch to Lickitung...

She Rockslides it connects...

I use Ice Punch... Dugtrio faints!!! ^_^

She pulls out Blissey... Lickitung's fully paralyzed!!! -_-

She seismic tosses...

Fully Paralyzed...

She seismic Tosses... Lickitung's out...

I switch to Thyplosion...

She uses Thunder Wave...

I switch to Xatu... hopeful for a stroke of luck, so I could get in a Haze...

She Ice Beams!!! Xatu faints... *grumble* I switch back to Thyplosion...

She Seismic Tosses...

Fully Paralyzed...

She seismic Tosses again...

I use Endure...

She Seismic Tosses...

I use Reversal...

Blissey's low on health... She Seismic Tosses...

Thyplosion faints...

I switch to Marowak...

She uses SoftBoiled...

I hit her with a Bodyslam... She's paralyzed!!

I use EQ... Critical Hit!! She's fully Paralyzed... ^_^

I use EQ... This is where the game kinda turns... She was trying to get in another SoftBoiled... Again Fully Paralyzed I EQ Blissey faints!!

We're both down to two pokes... I have Raikou and Marowak... she has Meganium and Ninetales...

She pulls out Meganium...

EM uses Sunny Day...

I switch to Raikou...

She uses EQ... I thought she had Body Slam!!! -_-

I Crunch...

She EQ... Raikou is boarder line with his health...

I switch back to Marowak...

She Solar Beams... Marowak takes it...

I Body Slam... She's horribly low on health...

She Solar Beams... It misses!!? I thought Solar Beam couldn't miss with Sunny Day!?!?...

I Body Slam... she faints!!! Yea!!! She's on her last poke Ninetales...

She uses Confuse Ray...

Marowak hurts herself in confusion...

*grumble* Ninetales uses Spite... ARGH!!! I EQ... Ninetales is low on health...

She uses Flamthrower (I guess in despiration)... Critical Hit!?!? o_O... Marowak fainted...

Now it's just Raikou and Ninetales... and both are very low on health...

I use Crunch... It misses!!!

She uses Flamethrower... It misses!!!

I try Crunch again and it connects... Thank God!!! Ninetales faints!!! I win!!! This was the most bizzare match I've ever played... I had never seen so many critical hits, misses, or full paralysis in any single poke match... Well It was one to remember... Here are the moves for both teams... ^_^

NODDY

XATU
Haze
Psychic
Drill Peck
Confuse Ray

MAROWAK
Swagger
Rockslide
Bodyslam
Earthquake

RAIKOU
Thunder
Crunch
Reflect
Rain Dance

LICKITUNG
Ice Punch
Supersonic
Shadow Ball
Double Edge

KINGDRA
Rest
Ice Beam
Double Team
Surf

THYPLOSION
Endure
Thunder Punch
Reversal
Flamethrower

EM'LEE

DUGTRIO
Slash
Rockslide
Double Team
Fissure

NINETALES
Spite
Flamethrower
Confuse Ray
Safe Guard

BLISSEY
Ice Beam
Soft Boiled
Thunder Wave
Seismic Toss

JYNX
Blizzard
Lovely Kiss
Dream Eater
Sweet Scent

SUICUNE
Surf
Mirror Coat
Psych Up
Return

MEGANIUM
Sunny Day
Earthquake
Solar Beam
Light Screen

------------------
"Ahhh, my wee one, you have fallen in the ice, no? Perhaps you shouldn't have had that last Ho-Ho, eh, petite chubbyman?"

Karpe Diem