This is topic I'm not telling you what's in this post. in forum Omanyte Historical Foundation at The Azure Heights Forum.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
https://www.math.miami.edu/~jam/azure/forum/buzz/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=004736

Posted by Jolteon X (Member # 284) on 12-20-2001, 12:08 PM:

Yoooooou guessed it! RMT.

Umbreon @Miracleberry
-Mean Look
-Curse
-Batonpass
-Moonlight
(Would this work? The idea is to hope they lead with something other than a Machamp, and mean look it while I curse. BP the curses to Porygon2. Maybe I should try something else to cursepass?)

Porygon2 @Pinkbow
-Agility
-Recover
-Double Edge
-Psychic / Filler Move
(When passed Curses, Pory agilitizes, negating the speed deficiency. Then he recovers off the damage he took, and DE and Psychics the other guys.)

Vaporeon @ Mint Berry
-Haze
-Ice Beam
-Surf
-Rest

Blissey @ Leftovers
-Heal Bell
-Softboiled
-Thunderwave
-Seismic Toss???

Machamp @ Focus Band??
-Cross Chop
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide
-Fire Blast

Skarmory @Mint Berry
-Drill Peck
-Whirlwind
-Curse
-Rest

[ 12-20-2001: Message edited by: Jolteon X ]

Posted by Kezzman (Member # 2268) on 12-20-2001, 06:02 PM:

Great Team. One of the best I've seen so far, most definetly.

I don't see toomuch with it. Nothing at all. Except I don't know about Seismic Toss. It seems pretty but I just woke up over here in Australia so I can't think of a betetr move.

Thanx.

Posted by SDShamshel (Member # 791) on 12-20-2001, 09:21 PM:

they will either switch to a roarer/whirlwinder upon the sight of Umbreon or a fighting type. Most often it will be either Machamp or Skarmory.

Therefore, you might consider BPing to an HP Fire Hypno or something.

Posted by Pokemaniac Will (Member # 2395) on 12-22-2001, 05:19 PM:

I say put Fire Blast over Seismic Toss. Blissey has pretty low Spc Atk so it needs the 00mph of Fire Blast rather than Flamethrower. Plus, Skarmory is likely to be brought out to battle poor Blissey, but then you can just Fire Blast the stupid bird, flame it's feathers and melt the metal. Ta ta, Skarmory. Also has other uses, but I say go with Fire Blast. This MUST be a mIRC team because you can't get Heal Bell with T-Wave in real life. In that case I say go for...

T-Wave
Counter
Heal Bell
Softboiled
@Leftovers

That's my suggestion.

[ 12-22-2001: Message edited by: Pokemaniac Will ]

Karpe Diem