This is topic A NEW TEAM IS HERE! in forum Omanyte Historical Foundation at The Azure Heights Forum.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
https://www.math.miami.edu/~jam/azure/forum/buzz/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=004725

Posted by Kezzman (Member # 2268) on 12-16-2001, 09:50 PM:

Alright people, listen in. I have changed my team around. The other team sucked ass, so I got rid of it.

Okay, here goes nuffin':

These are NOT in order.

1. Suicine@ Leftovers
Roar
Surf
Mirror Coat
Blizzard

Suicine is not my starter, so don't send in a message saying something along the lines of "oh, Suicine is a shit starter"

2. Raichu@ Magnet/Focus Band
Sweet Kiss
Thunderbolt
Attract
Thunder Wave

3. Ursaring@ Mint Berry
Curse
Earthquake
Rest
Return

4. Xatu@ Twisted Spoon
Drill Peck
Confuse Ray
Psychic
Haze

5. Victreebel@ Scope Lens/Miracle Seed
Giga Drain
Stun Spore
Swords Dance
Sludge Bomb

Yes i now have a SIXTH POKEMON!

6. Tyranitar@ Quick Claw
Crunch
Earthquake
Sandstorm
Rock Slide.

There bitches, have a crack at it. This is one hell of an upgrade from my previous team (shudders).
Okay GOW go for it.

Posted by NiMR0D (Member # 2204) on 12-17-2001, 09:32 AM:

who is your starter?

Posted by Pokemaniac Will (Member # 2395) on 12-17-2001, 11:46 AM:

Suicune: Ice Beam over BLizzard.

Raichu: Surf or HP-Water/Grass over Sweet Kiss. It has too low acc for Raichu to use.

Ursaring: Kind of standard.

Xatu: Same.

Victreebel: Razor Leaf over Giga Drain and attatch Scope Lens. Razor Leaf and Scope Lens together have a nice chance for a CH.

Tyranitar: Flamethrower over Sandstorm. You lack Fire.

Posted by °{-_-}° (Member # 2119) on 12-17-2001, 01:34 PM:

Suicune, dumbass.

Posted by Jman (Member # 618) on 12-17-2001, 03:48 PM:

You will use Koffing and Wigglytuff...

Posted by Kezzman (Member # 2268) on 12-18-2001, 06:43 AM:

Good tip Will.

But how the hell do you teach a SuicUne Ice Beam? You can't breed it, trade it to B/Y/R and there is no TM in G/S/C? How?

And how do u get the Scope Lens? I heard u get it in Mystery Gift. Is it true?

Same with tyranitar? How do you get it Flame Thrower?

Please don't criticise me if this question is really like duh! material as I don't know any of this.

Back to NiMROD, I haven't chosen one, but i'll probably go with Raichu for it's paralysis reasons.

And to that face guy, fuck you.

To Jman, how 'bout no? I hate Koffing and Wig

Posted by Kezzman (Member # 2268) on 12-18-2001, 06:46 AM:

Good tip Will.

But how the hell do you teach a Suicune Ice Beam? You can't breed it, trade it to B/Y/R and there is no TM in G/S/C? How?

Please don't criticise me if this question is really like duh! material as I don't know any of this.

Back to NiMROD, I haven't chosen one, but i'll probably go with Raichu for it's paralysis reasons.

To Jman, how 'bout no? I hate Koffing and Wigglytuff. They suck ass.

Fuko, please rate my team without the gayness.

Thank you and goodnight.

Also, what movesets would you suggest for Ursaring and Xatu? Items included.

Posted by Kezzman (Member # 2268) on 12-18-2001, 06:49 AM:

Good tip Will.

But how the hell do you teach a Suicune Ice Beam? You can't breed it, trade it to B/Y/R and there is no TM in G/S/C? How?

To Jman, how 'bout no? I hate Koffing and Wigglytuff. They suck ass.

Fuko, please rate my team without the gayness.

Thank you and goodnight.

Also, what movesets would you suggest for Ursaring and Xatu? Items included.

Posted by o_O (Member # 1916) on 12-18-2001, 03:54 PM:

Stop triple posting...anyway i'll answer your questions...

You can teach Tyranitar Flamethrower and Suicune Ice Beam through the Move Tutor in Crystal only i think he only appears on Wednesdays and Saturdays and it costs 4000 coins for 1 move each time you see him.

You can get Scope Lens through Mystery Gift or by using a *cough*gameshark/ brainboy*cough.

Posted by Kezzman (Member # 2268) on 12-19-2001, 04:10 AM:

Yeah, but the shithouse thing is i live in South Australia, the home of no Gameshark or Brainboy. It's gayer then gay. The only thing ya can get is a crappy, old, i might add, Action Replay Online thing. On the back of the packet it says cheats it has for games and it only has Pokemon Red, Blue, Yellow, Pinball and Trading Card Game.

And it costs $60. What a rip off for a piece of shit that came out a year ago on October the 15th.

I don't have Crystal either, so I'm in a bit of a pickle. (sorry about talking like that. Pickle, sheesh, what the hell was I thinking?)

So I guess I'm screwed for the moment. Oh, and by the way, that was accidental about the triple posting thing. My ytotally 80's computer froze a couple o' times. Need new one to play Half-Life. (drool)

Karpe Diem