This is topic The Angry Guanabanas in forum Omanyte Historical Foundation at The Azure Heights Forum.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
https://www.math.miami.edu/~jam/azure/forum/buzz/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=004652

Posted by DragoniteJ (Member # 815) on 11-25-2001, 02:47 AM:

Yup here's the lastest...version 5.34234234!!!

It's swept some teams, beaten some vets, and even done some of my chores! Rate pleez!

Raikou
-Thunderbolt
-Crunch
-Reflect
-Rest
~Leftovers

Electric-killing, reflecting fgt

Suicune
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Roar
-Rest
~Leftovers

TWO legendarie dogs? WTF!?!?

Machamp
-Cross Chop
-Fire Blast
-Sleep Talk
-Rest
~Scope Lens

He is MEAN when he criticals!

Espeon
-Psychic
-Zap Cannon
-Mud Slap
-Morning Sun
~Leftovers

Lower their accuracy with Mud Slap, zap them silly, then Psychic away! Mud Slap helps set up for Smeargle and works with Spikes.

Smeargle
-Super Fang
-Leech Seed
-Spikes
-Spore
~Leftovers

Fugly fgt. Super Fang if i have nothing better to do. Leech Seed for stinky cursers. Spikes after the innitial Spore, unless I suspect a Miracle or Mint Berry on the opposing team, in which case I Spike first. Eats Snorlax and Blissey up!

Blissey
-Double-Edge
-Curse
-Heal Bell
-Softboiled
~Leftovers

Eh, it's handy to have lategame. It swept half a team for me once.

Posted by raticata (Member # 1994) on 11-25-2001, 06:49 AM:

Hey people with all the hecticness of university applications over, time for some more poke rating!

Raikou
-Thunderbolt
-Crunch
-Reflect
-Rest
~Leftovers

Not bad, beware of ground starters.

Suicune
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Roar
-Rest
~Leftovers

I'm sure people don't worry about cheesiness anymore. Standard set.

Machamp
-Cross Chop
-Fire Blast
-Sleep Talk
-Rest
~Scope Lens

Ah this looks more like it, I like the idea of sleep talk, especially with those moves!

Espeon
-Psychic
-Zap Cannon
-Mud Slap
-Morning Sun
~Leftovers

Ha I certainly like this, original and looks like could work aswell! You may want a different item as you already have leftovers.

Smeargle
-Super Fang
-Leech Seed
-Spikes
-Spore
~Leftovers

Nice.

Blissey
-Double-Edge
-Curse
-Heal Bell
-Softboiled
~Leftovers

Popular, but you have some original stuff IMo so that's ok.

Overall, nice team! I certainly wouldn't expect old espy to be like that, you may want to use zap cannon first, then tempt them to switch with the slapping.

Posted by ThumbsOfSteel (Member # 1922) on 11-25-2001, 07:32 AM:

Raikou: pretty standard, but it works.

Suicune: I use curse, return, rest, roar/mirror coat. This works though.

Machamp: Nice work.

Espeon: Looks like it could work, but if they switch, you lose the mud slaps and zap cannon only has 50% accuracy. I know it's the best paralyzing move it can get, but I'm not so sure it will work all that well. I'd at least try psychic, charm (mud slap if you want) attract, morning sun with leftovers. Both are good with spikes down.

Smeargle: If they're dumb enough to leave a snorlax and blissey in to this guy, you'll win anyway. Looks like it'd be hard to make it much better though.

Blissey: Watch out for skarmory. If heal bell isn't necessary, you might want thunderbolt over it.

Overall: Looks pretty good. You might want to watch out for Jolt-Wak combos as leads, although that could be countered fairly easily by putting roar on Raikou.

Posted by Jman (Member # 618) on 11-25-2001, 06:00 PM:

DragoniteJ, why do you kick so much ass?

Karpe Diem