This is topic Wow, A pokemon team thing... in forum Omanyte Historical Foundation at The Azure Heights Forum.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
https://www.math.miami.edu/~jam/azure/forum/buzz/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=004298

Posted by Justin8649 (Member # 1789) on 08-11-2001, 08:50 PM:

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Thunderbolt
Reflect
Thunder Wave
Ice HP
Puts up a Reflect and stuff....

Blissey @ Leftovers
Light Screen
Present
Softboiled
Heal Bell
Present is bugged to hell, so this set works cool, Light Screen is just for Psudo-Passing, since she can absorb ANY Special Attacks....

Marowak @ Thick Club
Earthquake
Rock Slide
Rest
Swords Dance

Suicune @ Leftovers
Surf
Ice Beam
Roar
Rest
Most people think it has Mirror Coat so it basically is like a 5 move set.

Machamp @ Leftovers
Curse
Cross Chop
Rock Slide
Rest
I have taken out Zapdos' with this set...

Houndoom @ Leftovers
Counter
Pursuit
Crunch
Flamethrower
Pursuit is cool and stuff. And so is Counter.

Posted by Justin8649 (Member # 1789) on 08-11-2001, 09:01 PM:

I made this team while I was posting. And it has alot of weaknesses.

2x Ice
2x Rock
2x Fighting
2x Water
2x Grass
1x Electric
1x Flying
1x Psychic
1x Ground

jeez....

Posted by Dark_Herakurosu (Member # 1677) on 08-11-2001, 09:33 PM:

It's actually pretty good. Present is buggy on GB only. Marowak using SD on GB is suicide. Can Houndoom get Counter? Even if it does, you have to survive the attack. I don't think Houndoom can do that very well. Focus Band would work (half the time), giving you at least half a chance of surviving a Machamp.

Posted by Justin8649 (Member # 1789) on 08-11-2001, 09:46 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Dark_Herakurosu:
It's actually pretty good. Present is buggy on GB only. Marowak using SD on GB is suicide. Can Houndoom get Counter? Even if it does, you have to survive the attack. I don't think Houndoom can do that very well. Focus Band would work (half the time), giving you at least half a chance of surviving a Machamp.

I have Reflect on Zapdos, which is mainly to Psuedo-Pass to Houndoom and stuff. And this is a GSBot team. And the attack DV I use on Marowak is 13... And I love how present is bugged.

[ 08-11-2001: Message edited by: Justin8649 ]

Posted by sl (Member # 1940) on 08-11-2001, 10:56 PM:

justin! your here! i know why you left gfaqs... i left there as well ¬_¬

Posted by Justin8649 (Member # 1789) on 08-11-2001, 11:03 PM:

Yes, I came here. Who are you?

Posted by sl (Member # 1940) on 08-11-2001, 11:06 PM:

ah. fool, i am the great s12 *poses*

hmm... the "greatest" poketrainer in israel just lost to me... that sayz alot for that country, he sucked ass

Posted by Justin8649 (Member # 1789) on 08-11-2001, 11:09 PM:

You called me a fool.

Anyways. I was here about 200 people before you. So nyaaaah

Posted by sl (Member # 1940) on 08-11-2001, 11:11 PM:

XD

i had to reregister

Posted by Justin8649 (Member # 1789) on 08-11-2001, 11:13 PM:

I was hoping for a rate or 2. Not a welcoming committe

Posted by sl (Member # 1940) on 08-11-2001, 11:20 PM:

haha. ok fine then

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Thunderbolt
Reflect
Thunder Wave
Ice HP
Puts up a Reflect and stuff....

i like grass hp better than ice hp, it can do everything ice can and better... (ex golem, rhydon, and quagsire are 4x weak to grass, and i cant think of any 4x weak to ice besides gilgar)

Blissey @ Leftovers
Light Screen
Present
Softboiled
Heal Bell

No changing needed here

Marowak @ Thick Club
Earthquake
Rock Slide
Rest
Swords Dance

marowak's low survivablity wouldnt let it live long enough to rest... i would put thief on there, most people say im a fool to suggest this, but i do occasionally see people stealing clubs, even tho its not as common as b4. always good to be prepared ^^;;;

Suicune @ Leftovers
Surf
Ice Beam
Roar
Rest

Yep, fine

Machamp @ Leftovers
Curse
Cross Chop
Rock Slide
Rest

hehe, i actually like primeape with psych up, mauls curselax/bellylax like shit.. but that set is fine

Houndoom @ Leftovers
Counter
Pursuit
Crunch
Flamethrower

yeah, i used that set for a while, but i actually like a set i made myself, Flamethrower/{Grass,Ice,Water,Psychic} HP/ Pursuit/ {Rest,Counter } @MintBerry/Leftovers... you dont know how many switch happy n00bs that has killed.

hehe. nice team. houndoom r0x0r0z, props to you for using him, hes slowly becoming underused... im seeing less of them everyday.

Posted by cmsnrub25 (Member # 1551) on 08-11-2001, 11:42 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by sl:
i like grass hp better than ice hp, it can do everything ice can and better... (ex golem, rhydon, and quagsire are 4x weak to grass, and i cant think of any 4x weak to ice besides gilgar)

*coughDRAGONITEcough*

Now Justin, on to your team...

Zapdos: Meh... maybe Drill Peck over HP Ice, as you have no real Fighting counter.

Blissey: Yeah, Present is bugged to hell. Go with this.

Marowak: Bleh. Though a Marowak doing NakedRest is DOA to any Water type, even if Blissey gets its Heal Bell off.

Suicune: Indeed.

Machamp: Decent.

Houndoom: Again, why Counter? And if you've got one Dark move, that's all you need. Drop one of them for Sunny Day: Not only does it make your Flamethrower better, but it might stop Wak from dying to Surf. Just keep Suicune away while it's in effect.

Posted by Justin8649 (Member # 1789) on 08-11-2001, 11:47 PM:

I was thinking about using the Sleep Talk Wak. But he kicks major ass with SD. And usually he is slower than water pokemon. So if for some weird reason he is out vs. Water, I can rest last and switch to blissey. BTW, Light Screen can always help Marowak. I really might need to go with Drill Peck on Zapdos. But Machamps with Rock Slide are becoming more rare. So I can take it on with TBolt, hopefully.

Posted by sl (Member # 1940) on 08-12-2001, 12:00 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by cmsnrub25:

*coughDRAGONITEcough*

ohhh yeah, forgot about him. and hes my fav pokemon too...... god i must be having amnesia XD

Posted by GP-Chan (Member # 1848) on 08-12-2001, 06:47 PM:

I only have one thing to say.

I like your sig.

^_^

Karpe Diem