This is topic Please Rate! Newbie needs help from superiors! *bows down* All hail vets! *bows* in forum Omanyte Historical Foundation at The Azure Heights Forum.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
https://www.math.miami.edu/~jam/azure/forum/buzz/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=004285

Posted by Uncle (Member # 2072) on 08-09-2001, 02:00 PM:

umbreon
-------
- Mean Look
- Baton Pass
- Confuse Ray
- Rest

not much to say, i like being able to lock something in, and passing to shuckle

Shuckle@kings rock/bright powder
-------
- Sandstorm
- Toxic
- Mudlsap
- Rest/ Protect/ Wrap

i really am not sure on the last move, protect helps me last, rest helps his low hp, but wrap makes me not depended on umbreon.

Tauros@ mystery berry/ leftovers
------
- Fissure
- Horn Drill
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

if he can learn sweet scent, ill put it over sleep talk and attach mint berry, and they cant escape thanx to the mean look

Lanturn@kings rock/ leftovers
--------
-Tbolt
- Surf
- Twave/attract
- confuse ray

i really dont care if i fight a posoned opponent, and i cant paralyze them, but some ppl advised me not to do it so attracts an option. kings rock to be a death starmie copy, leftovers if he needs to be in the sandstorm

exeggutor
--------
-'splosion
- psychic
- psych-up
- giga drain

im a little confused on psych up. does it steal the stat changes so that the opponent doesnt have any advancements, or does it just copy it? either way i think it screws snorlax pretty good

aerodactyl/ skarmory/ piloswine/ something else

i dont know what to put here, i think askarmory or aerodactyl would be good, but i dont know, maybe a charizard to kill a skarmory

Thanx in advance and constructive critisism would be appreciated

edit: id like to point out that umbreon is the only pokemon that cant hold its own

[ 08-09-2001: Message edited by: Uncle ]

Posted by JoHtO TrAiNeR (Member # 1777) on 08-09-2001, 02:14 PM:

Not an expert, but I'll try to help.

-Umbreon: What exactly are you going to BP? Try: Swagger, Psych Up, Shadowball, Moonlight@leftovers/miracleberry.

-Shuckle: I've always liked this set: Bide, Encore, Rest, Wrap@mintberry? You know how to work it?

-Tauros: Gosh I hate this guy...

-Lanturn: I'd go with Attract.

-Exeggutor: Psych Up copies, it doesn't steal. I guess it'll work, but if you're looking for a Curselax killer, go with Machamp.

-I'd choose Skarmory: Drill Peck, Swagger, Whirlwind, Steel Wing.

Posted by Uncle (Member # 2072) on 08-09-2001, 02:45 PM:

id pass mean look, so they cant switch. my team is screwed by a skarmory tho. thanx again

Posted by Uncle (Member # 2072) on 08-11-2001, 01:43 PM:

why doesnt anyone else rate damn it!

Posted by Houndoom (Member # 1996) on 08-11-2001, 02:00 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Uncle
umbreon
-------
- Mean Look
- Baton Pass
- Confuse Ray
- Rest
not much to say, i like being able to lock something in, and passing to shuckle

What are you trying to baton pass? You might want to put moonlight, psych up and swagger on umbry.

Shuckle@kings rock/bright powder
-------
- Sandstorm
- Toxic
- Mudlsap
- Rest/ Protect/ Wrap

i really am not sure on the last move, protect helps me last, rest helps his low hp, but wrap makes me not depended on umbreon.

I agree with Johto trainer on encore, bide, rest and wrap. It can be a good combo.

os@ mystery berry/ leftovers
------
- Fissure
- Horn Drill
- Rest
- Sleep Talk

if he can learn sweet scent, ill put it over sleep talk and attach mint berry, and they cant escape thanx to the mean look

Two OHKO moves, geesh thats going a bit far without and evasive move. Replace sleep talk with snore and give him a mint berry for the mintyrest combo.

Lanturn@kings rock/ leftovers
--------
-Tbolt
- Surf
- Twave/attract
- confuse ray

i really dont care if i fight a posoned opponent, and i cant paralyze them, but some ppl advised me not to do it so attracts an option. kings rock to be a death starmie copy, leftovers if he needs to be in the sandstorm

Alright if this is a female l-turn go with attract but is it is male i'd go with t-wave as most peoples pokemon tend to be male.

exeggutor
--------
-'splosion
- psychic
- psych-up
- giga drain

This is okay.

I'd recommend skarmory with drill peck/fly, whirlwind, steel wing and
maybe swagger.

[ 08-11-2001: Message edited by: Houndoom ]

Posted by Uncle (Member # 2072) on 08-11-2001, 02:21 PM:

I AM PASSING MEAN LOOK! AND HAVENT YOU EVER HEARD OF A FISH TAUROS??

[ 08-11-2001: Message edited by: Uncle ]

Karpe Diem