This is topic COde help? in forum Sakaki Tower at The Azure Heights Forum.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
https://www.math.miami.edu/~jam/azure/forum/buzz/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=4;t=000919

Posted by TeamArticuno (Member # 3797) on 07-20-2005, 11:46 PM:

What is the difference between Pokemon Fire V1 and V2?

V1 is the origional pokemon red?

V2 being Fire Red?

Trainer Card turns Green and has a Star on it, with a Money Glitch, Items Glitch, etc. How do I fix this?

Pika I cannot contact the creaters, this is not explained in their help section. This isn't even listed as one of the problems.

I no nothing about hacking, and I don't even come close to the math classes you guys are in. Avanced Calculus?

Well anyway, honestly I just need answer to these questions, and Id truly appreciate the help. Pika your very good in what you do, I rated you highly, please if you can, please answer. Im not as smart as you ok [Razz]

[ 07-23-2005, 02:24 PM: Message edited by: TeamArticuno ]

Posted by pika (Member # 1908) on 07-23-2005, 04:38 PM:

sadly i don't know much about v2 - all i can say is if you have v2 (=v1 codes don't work) you will have to get v2 codes. I am sure you'll find some on gscentral.

fortunately you don't need vector calculus to understand hacking...

Posted by TeamArticuno (Member # 3797) on 07-23-2005, 05:52 PM:

Then most likely it is a Fire Red V1. Your used codes on your site work fine. Whatever Version you go by, the master code, etc. works. The people who know about this problem would be the creaters, and I can't find a source I can contact. XYZ's Calculator? Under credits, notta. They probably don't want to be found lol. I really don't want a trainers card green with a star on it, ???890 money, ??3494 Potions, Pokeballs etc.

G central has a different secret ID code than you, wonder why, hmm. 4 lines instead of 1. They don't have much answers im looking for, unless I overlooked it.

[ 07-23-2005, 07:00 PM: Message edited by: TeamArticuno ]

Posted by pika (Member # 1908) on 07-25-2005, 05:44 AM:

well get one of the money codes decrypt it with arcrypt on gscentral on the right side there will be stuff like FFFF remove that and replace it with dunno maybe 3E8 (=1000)

do the same for the star code.

or
if you only saved once before breaking this:
http://web264.server46.rhs-it.de/nb/pokeadvbku.txt
and you will be able to load the old save

Posted by Zerot (Member # 1295) on 07-28-2005, 12:02 AM:

Version 1 came with the wireless adapter.

Version 2 does not.

Karpe Diem